𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢-𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚

It's 150k ✨
Ilysm!!

Sharvari's pov:
"how was your experience?" tarini asked me while I wiped my sweat with a handkerchief.

"It was amazing, I danced so much after years." I said honestly.

"You know it's my therapy, whenever I feel sad , angry , anxious or anything I just start dancing." she said with her eyes shining in adoration towards her field.

"did agastya get your traits?" I asked her.
" maybe, maybe not." she said.

"means?" I asked being perplexed.
"means sometimes he dances but he's not too much into it , he just wiggles in Dev's lap that's it.

I laughed aloud at her words , she hasn't changed a bit even after four years she's really cute.

"bhabhi don't make fun of me please." she said while pouting.
"I am sorry-" I hiccup as my eyes filled with tears while laughing.

"lets go " she said huffing and walking away towards the car.

I ran to catch her and she stood in front of the car while crossing her arms.

"I don't know how to drive." she huffed.
"I heard a few years back that you were interested to learn driving." I teased her.

"I failed the driving test." she said while huffing but I couldn't control my laughter , I don't know what happened to me.

"stay away from aviraj Bhai , just like him you have also started making fun of others." she said while opening the door of passenger seat.

"I can't stay away from your aviraj Bhai , atleast not now." I said while wiping my tears with my pallu.

Taking the drivers seat I started driving on the streets of bikaner.

The hustling busting streets of bikaner filled with the natives and the foreigners was a treat to watch coming from a place like dehradun which was away from tourist attraction despite of being a part of a state popular among the tourist.

The street side stalls offering different street food and jewellery pieces in the time of golden hour was so attractive.

I could also find a few people taking pictures dressed up in traditional wear and some in the indo western looking absolutely amazing.

Soon the street stalls disappeared from my sight and now the large hotels took over their place.

The massive buildings having beautiful exterior to attract the tourist was the speciality of Rajasthan.

Looking at the beautiful and expensive exteriors of one such hotel I decided to ask tarini for some snacks so that we can have a bit of chat since she's just humming on some soothing music.