𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Aviraj's pov:

Aviraj's pov:

Today was indeed a busy day with the coronation and then the formal party, we all are so tired that all we can think is about sleeping.

It's twelve am midnight and we haven't slept yet, we departed to our rooms after bidding everyone and then avika woke up crying so we had to make her sleep as well.

It is actually difficult to handle avika at times, but the process is beautiful.

Avika is that part of our lives who brought two broken pieces together.

This sunshine girl is the ray of hope in our lives.

"Avi come let's sleep."

Hearing Sharvari's voice, I remembered Dev's words.

"We need to talk." I merely whispered.

"At this hour? Can't we talk tomorrow?" she replied, pulling the comforter over her head.

"Of course, but we will talk tomorrow."
I said clearly this time.

"Is everything alright aviraj? And I need to share something as well. Its important."
She said seriously, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, I just need to say something, but we can wait until tomorrow. Can you talk about your matter tomorrow? I am tired right now."

"hm. But are you okay?"

"yeah!"
"Okay!come on, let's sleep."

She said, patting the right side of the bed as avika slept on her left. I went towards the left and laid beside avika.

I don't want to do something that she doesn't want. Maybe this is a forced intimacy and she's not comfortable and if it is the case then, I am ready to take avika's responsibility without being her husband.

I can be her father and not her mother's husband, if her mother doesn't wants.

I placed my palm over her tummy patting it slightly ignoring her mother.

I don't want sharvari to force herself in this relationship for avika's better future, I will take her responsibility and give her all the love she deserves.

"aviraj do you want to share something?"
"tomorrow sharvari."

I sighed closing my eyes pulling avika into my arms.

I don't want to lose her.
A lone tear slipped from my eyes when my little daughter snuggled in my arms.

After approximately three years, I felt insecure, afraid and terrified again.

I do not want my fears and insecurities to take over again, I would rather not impose my decisions on her and make the things worse for us.

I fear losing my avika and sharvari.
Ever since I saw them, they became my lifelines and now after losing and gaining them again, I would rather not let them go away once more.