Chapter 1

Tattoo shop:

Kaeya pov:

I was sleeping in my comfy bed, until I heard my phone ringing on my bedside table. I picked up my phone with a groan. I looked at the screen with my sleepy eyes. I couldn't see who it was properly. I wiped my eyes to get a beter look. When I could finally see properly, I looked at my phone to see who was calling. Too my surprise it was Elijah calling me. "Hello?" I said, still half asleep.

"Where are you? I've been waiting for you for 20 minutes. "He yelled at me threw the phone. "Waiting for what?" I asked, confused. "My tattoo Kaeya." He said in an annoyed tone in his voice. "The tattoo...the tattoo. "I realized that his tattoo appointment was today. I quickly tried to get out of bed but fell on the floor. "Are you okay there?" He said still annoyed but worried at the same time.

"Yes. Just wait ten more minutes." I said quickly standing up from the ground and ending the call. I went to my closet and got ready. I brushed my teeth with speed and ran out of the dorm. It was about 10-15 minutes of Elijah waiting. "You finally decided to show up." He said with sas while crossing his arms.

"Shut up." I said in a jokingly manner, softly pushing him to the side. We walked in and we were met by a gay couple, flirting with each other behind the counter. I could see Elijah rolling his eyes as we walked closer. I knew that he didn't like to see happy relationships because his own past relationships haven't been the happiest. Mostly the last one he had. I looked up at the two men standing behind the counter and saw that they were staring at Elijah.

I looked back at Elijah but I don't think he noticed that they were staring at him. We were at the counter and Elijah looked annoyed at the men behind the counter. "Hello. I'm here to get a tattoo on the side of my upper thigh. "Elijah said whilst staring at the men, annoyed. I guess it wasn't his day today. "Okay sir. Right this way."the guy with white hair said, with a name badge that said Noah Kim. He had a lot of tattoos on his arms. Some come up to his neck.

"And you sir?" The guy behind the counter asked with a name badge that said Sam Choi. "No. I'm just here with a friend." I said and went to Elijah in the room. I went to go sit on the couch in the corner of the room and sat down. I looked up and saw another worker coming out of the one office in the room.

I saw him catch a glimpse at me. After that, he gave a smirk whilst walking and wiping his hands on a piece of cloth. He went to the guy that was behind the counter, whispering. He looked back at me and gave me a wink. He said bye to the guy and went to the office where he came from. I was so confused. I stood up and went to Elijah, who was lying down with one side of his pants down. I told him what just happened and we started laughing.

"Don't move, or I'll make a mistake on your soft skin." The guy said whilst catching a glance at Elijah with a smirk.  Elijah looked at me, confused but I thought it was a compliment. After some time went by, Elijah's tattoo was done. They placed some cream on it and patched it up so the blood could stop. Elijah stood up and walked up to me. "This shit hurts like hell." He said and walked to the counter so that he could pay.

I was about to leave but then one of the workers bumped into me. Causing me to fall on the ground. I looked up and saw one of my old friends. "Omg, Leo is that you?" I said in an excited tone in my voice. He helped me up and took a closer look of me. "Omg, Kaeya." He said and grabbed me. He gave me a big hug and lifted me. "It's been so long, dude." He said whilst putting me down. I looked over his shoulder and saw the same guy that winked at, looking at us but he look annoyed and mad. I was confused because I didn't know why he looked so mad. He was standing and staring at us. I looked back at Leo with a smile.

"I have to introduce you to my best dudes that works here." He while grabbing me by the arm. "Ok so. The guy behind the counter is Sam and next to him, is his boyfriend, Noah and the one standing next to the counter is Kai." He explained to me whilst pointing at everyone. "Guys. This is one of my old friends, Kaeya." Leo introduced me to the men standing and looking at me. "Hey..." I said awkwardly. "So the tattoo artists, are Noah, Sam and Kai. And the piercers are Me and Sam." Leo explained to me.

"Give me your number so we can catch up sometime." He said whilst handing his phone to me. I took his phone and started typing in my number. When I was done, I looked up and saw Kai standing there staring, whilst his arms were crossed. He had a frown on his face. "It was nice meeting you guys, but I really need to go. My friend is waiting for me outside. "I said and walked out.

"Why did you take so long?" Elijah said whilst crossing his arms and looking at the time." One of my old friends works here so he introduced me to everyone." I replied. "Okay, let's go then." Elijah said whilst began walking away. "Hey wait for me." I said running so that I could catch up.

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy chapter 1 of this new story.