Chapter 11

Kai pov:

Ugh, another down. Didn't think these people would be so weak. "Hey dude. Look at this guy." Noah says, poking the dead body on the ground, with his foot. I walk over and stand next to him. "He's really died with his tongue sticking out. How stupid." He laughs and walks away. I scan the warehouse one last time to make sure everyone is died. "Sam, do you see any movement?" I ask. "No. Looks like it's all clear." He says through the earpiece. "Okay fellas. Looks like we're done with this place." I stretch out my arms, as everyone makes their way to the van outside.

•••

Ugh, I'm tired. Now I got to stand here and wait for people to come get their tattoos. "Someone looks grumpy." I hear a filimilar voice say before me. I look up and see Kaeya. My heart bonds against my chest, "Hey, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, I need to drop off something for Leo. Ajax didn't have time for it." He says, holding something in his hand. I was kinda hoping he was here for me, but it's fine. "What is it?" I look at the thing in his hand and then at him. "Don't know? Do you know if Leo's here?"
"I'll give it to him. His busy now."
"Who's busy?" I here Leo say behind me. I let out a groan. "Oh, Leo. Ajax wanted me to drop this off for you." Leo grabs, what looks like an envelope and looks inside. "Money?" He says, confused, but quickly realizes what it's meant for. "Thanks, Kaeya, but I told him I didn't want him to pay me back. I'll give it to him when I see him again." He says and walks off.

"So, how are the exams going." I lean forward. "Good, even if Ajax is having a breakdown once in a while. But we're almost down. Which is a relief." He says, with the biggest smile. "You're in the fashion major, right?" He nods. "Well, I better get going now." He walks off. Leaving me in a room full silence.

•••

Kaeya pov:

Today's our last exam and we decided to throw a little party for some fun. Just the three of us and maybe our new friend, Axel. We met him through Ajax, who says he works at the Café near our school. And we quickly clicked, so hopefully he has time. Ajax and Elijah are planning and decorating everything. I just have to get some stuff if they run out or something. After hours of decorating they finally finish and leaving us to rest for a while. "Hey, did one of you guys ask if Axel was coming tonight?" I ask.
"Nope." Elijah says.
"Sorry no." Ajax answers.
"Ok then, I'll go then. I need to get some drinks anyway." I stand up and go downstairs and walk towards the café. Atleast it isn't a far walk.

I wonder what's Aaron doing? I hope he misses me as much as I miss him. I look up and see that I'm infront of the store. I walk in and go to the drinks. As I grab some soju, I see Kai. Should I say hi? He looks at me with a shocked expression, but a smile quickly appears. "Hey, didn't think I'd see you here." He says. "Yeah, I'm just getting some stuff for tonight."
"Tonight?" Right, he doesn't know. "Uhm, it was our last exam today, so we decided to silabrate." I wave the drinks in the air. "And why are you here?"
"There's a game on tonight. So we needed something to drink."
"Oh, never thought you'd be one that watches games?" I say. "Well, I'm not. But the boys are, so I just sit there and watch." I let out a laugh. "Poor you. Well, good luck." I rub his head, before walking tot he counter and pay for the drinks. Now off the the cafe before they close. I walk out and stop when I hear my name being called. I turn to see Kai.

"Do you want a ride? I don't have anything to do now so I have some spear time." He says, put of breathe. As if he ran here. "If you're okay, by going to the café and then taking me home, then I don't see why." He smiles.

We walked to his car and drove off to the café. When I got there, Axel said he couldn't make it, but he'll treat us to something later this week. After that Kai drove me home.

"Thanks for the ride. I'll pay you with a nice meal." I say, as I get out of the car.

I walk into the building and go up the stairs. I unlock the door and walk in to see Elijah and Ajax sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob. "Hey, you're back. Can Axel not make it?" Ajax aks, as he pauses the show. "Yeah, he's busy. And he looked stressed out."
"Yeah, I think he was on the news or something." Elijah says, scrolling through his phone. "Really? Why? Show me." Ajax tries to get Elijah's phone from him. "He discovered dead bodies in a warehouse, whilst doing his job. He was supposed to be delivering some cakes to them, and then he saw them dead. And the killer was not found. You happy now?" Elijah, read through the article. Sounds pretty stressful.

"Oh wow. Poor Axel. Hope he's doing ok." "Oh, looks like there are multiple dead people found this week. And all of them are in warehouses." Elijah says. "And the killers?"
"Not found."
"Omg. Are the police doing their jobs or what?" Ajax says, hugging a pillow.

"Maybe they'll find something out. So don't stress about it." I say, before walking to my room.

_______________________________________

If you want to know more about Axel, he has his own story called Café Love.

Hope you enjoy Tattoo Daddys. And sorry for the mix up of names. Me and one of my friends made the characters, so we didn't think that I'll mix up the names.

So sorry for that. And just let me know if I do it again.

______________________________________