Chapter 2

Paying is hard

Elijah pov:

After that wierd experience with my tattoo artist, I got up from the seat and walked to the front desk where one of the gay lovers were sitting. The tattoo was great and they make sure they don't mess up, but the people that work here are hella wierd.

I was standing infront of the desk and saw that the guy was on the phone. I decided just to look around while waiting for him to finish the call. "Sorry for the wait. Would you like to pay with cash or card?" I heard him say in a polite tone in his voice. He sounded so different then earlier. Earlier he sounded mad or annoyed. I like the sound of this tone in his voice. "Cash." I replied, handing the money to him.

"Okay, pony." Now the weirdness is back, I thought to myself after what he said. He had a smirk on his face whilst handing me my change. The guy that did my tattoo came from the door behind the counter. He threw a piece of cloth over his shoulder and bend over to see what his lover was doing. He looked up at me and gave me a wink before handing me some stuff.

I took it with a confused face. I looked at the stuff and back at him. "You look like you're in pain, so I got you some stuff from the back." He said whilst leaning against the other guy's chair, with a smirk on his face. Too be honest they weren't bad looking. But I'm not getting in between of their relationship.  I zoned out before snapping back to reality. I was staring at them. I felt embarrassed and walked out. My face was red. "Hey, you forgot your stuff." I heard a voice behind say.

I turned around and saw the guy coming after me. He was tall, it made me lift my head a little to see his full face. "Thanks. I forgot about that." I said whilst rubbing the back of my neck.His white hair just sitting above his eyes. "You can call me Noah and that behind the desk is Sam." He said, whilst turning his head to look at Sam behind us. I blushed and grabbed my stuff out of his big hands. I left and stood outside for some fresh air. I looked around and didn't see Kaeya. I turned around to look at the building.

It wasn't a small building but it wasn't big either. I took my bag off my back and placed the stuff for my tattoo in it. I didn't want to go back in there so I decided to wait outside."Now, I'm just waiting for Kaeya and then I can get the hell out of here." I thought to myself while taking out my phone and going through it. After a few minutes of waiting, Kaeya finally came out of the building. "Where the hell were you?" I said crossing my arms. He explained and it sounded dumb but atleast we can get going now.

"Okay, let's go then." I said and started walking away.

At the dorm:

"Hey, Ajax we're back and we have food." I said whilst lifting the bags of food in the air. "You guys got food." Ajax said whilst jumping off the couch. He ran up to Kaeya and gave him a hug, but then he came up to me to hug me. I stopped him before he could hug me. "You know I don't like hugs." I said crossing my arms. He looked like a sad puppy. "You should loosen up a bit Elijah. You know we're staying with each other for two more years." Kaeya said walking up to me and placing his hand on my shoulder with a soft smile on his face.

"I know but that doesn't mean I have to hug you guys." I replied with a small smirk. "Fine, but can I see your tattoo." Ajax asked. I pulled one side of my pants down and showed Ajax the tattoo. "You will never guess what happened at the tattoo shop." Kaeye said out of the blue. "Oh yeah. Weird shit happened." I added. We went to the couch and sat with our food. Kaeya and I told everything to Ajax, about when Noah said that if I move he will hurt my soft skin. And when one of the workers winked and smirked at Kaeya.

We laughed until we started crying. Tears fell down Ajax's cheeks. "Oh Ajax. Since we're on the subject, the place does piercing and I know you want a belly button piercing. "Kaeya said with no breathe left. "Should I ask, if they are open next Sunday?" Kaeya asked. "Why not this Sunday?" I asked taking a sip of my water. "Because we were already there this week. "Okay, and?" I asked in confusion. "It's going to be wierd if I go two times this week." Kaeya said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I want to see how they react when they see you and I want to get me a boyfriend like you guys." Ajax said whilst leaning forward and making kissing faces. "Very funny. "I said sarcastically. We began to laugh again and then Ajax fell off the couch that made us laugh even more. "I think we should go to bed." Kaeya tried saying whilst still laughing. "I think so, but I don't think I'll sleep now, so I'm going on a night walk." I replied. "Okay, be safe." Ajax said and waved from his bedroom door.

I went to my bedroom and took one of my jackets. I put it on and unlocked the front door. I locked the door and started walking.

The weather was nice tonight, I thought to myself.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading.