Chapter 3

Bad idea

Kaeya pov:

After we all said our goodnights, I went to go change in my pj's. I went to my bed and sat on it with crossed legs. I opened my phone and went to Leo's name, to ask him about the bellybutton piercing. "Hey sorry to be a pain in the ass, but can I use you charger please? I lost mine and Elijah went out, so you are my only option. "I heard Ajax ask from the door. I looked up at him, "Sure just give it back tomorrow morning." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Thanks" he said with a little jump and ran in. He grabbed the charger, I rubbed the top of his head, making his hair a mess. He gave me a small smile and quickly walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. Now I can ask Leo about the piercing.

Texts:

Kaeya: Hey Leo. Are you busy?

Leo: Hey dude. No, why?

Kaeya: Okay, so you said that you guys        do piercings at the tattoo shop.

Leo: Yeah, why?

Kaeya: Well one of my my friends  wants a bellybutton piercing. So are you free this Sunday?

Leo: Yeah, I'm free. Just tell me what time and I'll schedule you guys in this Sunday.

Kaeya: Okay, thanks. I'll send you the details tomorrow.

Leo: Okay cool. But can I ask you a question?

Kaeya: Sure.

Leo: Can I send you my teams number?

Kaeya: Why?

Leo: So if you want a tattoo, you can ask them yourself. And you don't have to call the company phone and wait. It's like special service.

Kaeya: Sure, I guess.

Leo: Okay cool. Bye.

Kaeya: Bye.

Leo pov:

"You're lucky I asked for his number today and if I could send your number to him. Now you can chat with him. "I said to Kai in a jokingly manner. "You're right. This is going to be fun." Kai said with a evil smirk on his face. "Don't play with him. I think he has a lover." I said in a serious tone and walking towards him.

"I mean look at his profile. He doesn't seem like the person to be touchy with his friends. I've been friendswith him for how long and Iknow this is not one of his family members." I said whilst holding my phone, so that Kai could see the profile. "That could be a family friend." Kai said pushing my phone away, rolling his eyes. "Did you even look at the photo. His literally kissing him on the cheek." I said, looking art him in confusion.

"One, I look beter then him and two I am better then him anyway." Kai said and walked off. "Don't ruin their relationship, they look happy." I yelled before Kai disappeared around the corner. "Shit." I softly said to myself. He knows better than to ruin a relationship, right, I thought to myself rubbing the back of my head. I should probably close the shop. Yeah, I thought, walking towards the door and locking them.

I turned the opening sign to close and walked out through the back door.
_______________________________________

Thanks for reading.