Chapter 4

Night walk

Elijah pov:

I needed a night walk to cool down after laughing my lungs out at Ajax. "Maybe I should go to seven eleven for some snacks for the dorm" I quietly said to myself whilst going through my my phone. After a while, I made it to one of the seven eleven's near the dorm. What a great day to walk to a store, I thought whilst walking in the store. "The night before valentine's day." I said sarcastically to myself with a sigh.

I walked to the drinks whilst on my phone. I opened the door and took out some drinks. After closing the door, I heard a filimilar voices behind me. I looked down the snacks row and saw the gay couple that works at the tattoo shop. I quickly looked away and ran to the front counter. I could feel my cheeks grow red whilst waiting for the cashier to scan my stuff. He was so slow.

I let out a sigh, so that the cashier could hear I was in a rush. "Hey, pony." I heard a deep voice say behind me. I took a deep breath and turned around. "Hi. Noah and Sam right?" I said with a smile. I felt nervous at first, but after saying hi, I felt more comfortable. "Hey you remember us. " Sam said with a big smile on his face. "So since tomorrow is going to be valentines. Do you have someone to spend it with?" Sam asked putting his arm around me with a small smirk.

"No." I replied with a pout. "Well that's a shame. Who wouldn't want to be your valentine." Noah said with a smile. His quickly changed to a smirk before going on,"I know I..." Sam nudged his elbow into Noah's stomach, to notify him to stop talking. "You have a great evening. " Sam said with a big smile. I grabbed the bag of drinks and gave them a smile before I left the store. As I walked off, I could hear Noah getting scold by Sam. I tried not to laugh until I was outside.

As I began to walk I heard the store's door opening. "Elijah." I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around amd saw Sam running towards me. "Hey, sorry to bother you again but can I have your number?" He said out of breathe. How can he be so good looking, I thought to myself whilst staring to blush. "Sure, give me your phone." I said holding my hand out. He gave me his phone and I typed my number into it.

Whilst handing him his phone back, I looked closely at him. He's really different when he's not at work. And he didn't call me pony. I smiled at Sam before walking away. I could hear him letting out a sigh when I was a few steps away. I went to the dorm and placed the drinks in the fridge. I went to my room and took off my jacket, placing it over my chair. I went to my bed and sat on it, going through Instagram before falling asleep.

Sunday:

Kaeya pov:

"Elijah! We're going. Are you coming?" Ajax yelled at Elijah because he didn't pay attention to him. "Why are you smiling?" Ajax asked, sliding his arms on the kitchen counter whilst smirking. "Where are you guys going again?" Elijah asked lifting his head to look at us. "Omg, for the third time. We're going to get my bellybutton piercing and maybe a boyfriend." Ajax said annoyed but sarcastically at the same time.

"No, I have to get some stuff for the dorm. Just texts me some stuff you guys want." Elijah said looking back down at his phone. "Okay then. Bye." I said smiling whilst pushing Ajax out of the dorm, who was staring at Elijah pissed off.

Ajax and I made it to the tattoo shop. Me and Ajax walked in but then Ajax froze besides me. I looked at him confused. "You didn't tell me they were ripped. I mean look at their arms." Ajax said in shock. "They can throw me around if they wanted to." Ajax said looking at me, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Just go to the front counter." I said, shaking my head. "No, you go." Ajax said pushing me forward.

I walked to the front desk, where Sam and Kai was sitting. "Hey. I made a reservation for one of my friends to get a bellybutton piercing." I said leaning against the front desk. "Yeah, Leo said to put you on the list. You guys are early so you have to wait a few minutes." Sam said with a smile. "Okay, thanks." I smiled at Sam and walked off. Me and Ajax sat on the chairs in the waiting area, talking about what we could do to make the dorm nicer.

"So who is getting the piercing?" I heard Leo asked, coming out of his piercing room. Ajax jumped up and stood infront of me. "That would be me." Ajax said. I got up and stood next to Ajax. Ajax looked over to me,"He's good looking."he said with a smirk and turned back at Leo with a smile. I could see that Leo was enjoying the sight infront of him. His small smirk on his face said it all. I tried not let out a giggle but couldn't help it. Atleast no one heard me. But when I looked up, I saw Kai standing behind the counter, leaning down, using his one hand to hold him and the other holding the chair that Sam was sitting in. Sam was busy explaining something, but Kai's attention was on me.

I blushed and looked down, holding my fingers. Ajax placed his arm around me and started walking to the room where he would get his piercing. Ajax let go of me and looked back at me and gave an evil smirk and turned around, to go sit on the chair. All I could do was laugh and shake my head. Whilst I sat down in the chair in the corner, I could feel someone stare at me. I looked up and saw Kai still staring. He looked more pissed off then before. It scared me, so I just looked down at my phone. I could feel a chill down my spine. Amd it doesn't help that his the tallest of the people that works here, even tho there are just four people working here.

I stood up to go talk with Ajax while Leo was busy getting everything ready, but then my phone started to ring. I looked at it and saw it was my boyfriend. My face lit up with happiness. "It's Aaron. I'll be back in a few minutes. And don't do anything stupid." I said, leaving Ajax with Leo. I went to the alleyway next to the shop and picked up the phone. "What took you so long to answer." He said. "I'm at a tattoo shop with Ajax." I said, with a big smile. I looked around to see if anypne was in the alleyway. I felt uneasy standing in a alleyway even if it's day out.

Every sound made me jump, so I didn't really pay attention to Aaron on the phone. I heard a door slam open behimd me. It made me jump, I turned around and saw Kai walking out with trash bags in his hands. I quickly turned back, so that he didn't notice me. I could hear him opening the dumpster lid and placing one bag in it. I turned to see if he was done, but all I saw was his big arm, flexing whilst holding the lid. I could my face getting warmer and my heart skipped a beat. "Oh god. I hope he didn't see me." I whispered, placing my hand on my face."What was that babe?" I heard Aaron say on the phone. Shit, I forgot about Aaron on the call, I thought.

"One of the college students walked past and Idon't like them." I quickly made up scratching my head, giving off a laughing awkwardly at the end. "Okay, but I have to go now. Bye." Aaron said in a sweet tone in his deep voice. Before I could say bye, he hang up. I let out a sigh, whilst pouting.

________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.