Chapter 9

Exam day:

Ajax pov:

I walk out of my room, stretching my arms up in the air. "Hey, are you ready for the test?" Keaya asks, packing his books into his bag. "What test?" I ask in a panic. "The test, that you studied for yesterday." Kaeya says, closing his bag. "No, he was to busy texting his lover." Elijah said, from behind me. "What no. Don't make up stuff you don't know." I say, pressing my finger against Elijah's chest.

"Ok fine." He says, raising his hands. "Now if you excuse me. I have to go stress about this test that I'll definitely not pass." I say, as I walk out of the dorm.

•••

"Ugh, the test was not good." I say, with a pout. "Maybe it's because you didn't study." Kaeya says, placing his arm around me. "Well, atleast I'll do better in the test as you." Elijah says, looking at his nails. "Shut up." I roll my eyes. "Anygays, I'll be at the café if you guys need me." I stretch out my arms. "Okay, enjoy yourself." Keaya smiles at me, before walking away.

•••

"Mhm. I'm tired. I need sleep." I complain, whilst laying on my arms. "I hate school, why did I decide this would be a good idea." I moan. "And what's that pout for?" I hear someone ask behind. I turn around and see Leo standing there with a smile. "H-hi." I stare at him with my cheeks grownig warm. His fluffy brown hair, his brown eyes. I tilt my head, admiring him again. He lets out a chuckle and pinches my cheek. "Hi." He sits in the chair next to me and places his hand om my thigh.

"You've been ignoring my texts the intire day." He smiles at me, whilst squeezing my leg. I look down at his hand and then look up at him. "Well, I'm kinda busy with exams and they're so tiring and stressful." I fall onto the table. "I'm not sure if it will up with your tiredness, but it'll definitely help you with your stress." He moves his hand up my leg. I place my hand on top of his, letting it stay still.

"And what is that?" I ask, leaning closer to his face, whilst resting my chin on my hand. "You can come over and see if you want." He say. His smile turns into a mischievous grin. "Sorry, but I have to study." I lean back in my chair, not letting go of his hand. "Can I stay here then to keep you company?" He asks, squeezing my hand. I look at him and let out a sigh. "Fine, but no funny business."

___________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I have exams, so I'm not that much on my phone. I don't know when I'm going to be posting again, but thanks for the support on Tattoo Daddys.