Chapter 10

Ajax pov:

With Leo being here, I feel more calm. I hope he isn't bored just waiting here till I'm done. I catch a glance towards his direction and see that he's staring at me. I quickly glance back at my laptop, stretching out my back, to check my posture. My cheeks grew warm. Maybe it's good if I stop here. "Are you done?"
"Yeah, just need to do a few more things, but I feel like it's enough for now." I give him a smile and he returns one. As we sit and stare at each other, "Uhm, do you want to tag along with me to get something from the store?"
"Count me in. Where are we off to?" I pack away my laptop. "I need new wheels for my skateboard." I say, as we walk out of the café. "You skate?"
"Yip. For many years now. I thought it'll be good for college, but then I found out that it wasn't. So now I use them to get around." Leo takes my laptop bag, as I was talking.

After a few minutes of walking we made it to my favorite shop. We walk inside and I meet the best old lady I've ever met. "Auntie Mable." I nearly scream, when she spots me. "Oh my sweet oreo." I walk up to her and hug. "And who's this handsome young man?"
"This is Leo. My boyf- my friend." She looks him up and down, before moving closer towards me to whisper something, "He's a good one. And very large." I'm scared of what she meant by the second half. "Hehe, thanks."
"Are here for new wheels, my dear?" I nod and she walks towards the back. I look at Leo and then back at her and start walking after her. As I take one step, I feel Leo grab my arm and pull me towards him. My hands rest on his chest, as his hand is still around my wrist.

I feel his breath near my ear, "What did she tell you?" Shivers go down my body. Hus hot breath hit my neck, goosebumps appearing all over my body. "She told me that you're a good friend." I don't look at his direction. My cheeks feel hot. He softly grabs my chin and makes me turn my face to look at him, "And what were going to call me when she asked who I was?"
"Nothing." His grip tightens by my chin. "Don't lie."
"Fine, I almost call you my boy-"
"Dear, here are the wheels you asked for." Mable, comes in the room with a big smile. I quickly push away Leo's hand, before she saw us. "Thank you Auntie. How much will it be?" I ask, as I grab out my wallet. As I was about to take out the money, Leo's hand stops me. "I'll pay." He says.

I look up at him. He looks at me and gives me a smirk. "Oh, what a gentleman." Leo takes out his wallet and pulls out a black card. My heart stops when I see it. I didn't think he was that rich. I hear him laugh when Mable was busy scaning the wheels. "Why do you look so surprised? Never seen a black card before?" I punch him in the arm, before Mable gives me the wheels.

Wait if he has a black card, why does he work at the tattoo shop?

_______________________________________