Side story

Elijah pov:

That night at the restaurant, keeps repeating in my head. It was nice and it's been a long time since I did it, but I shouldn't get to attached to them. They're probably just looking for some fun between their relationship. The sound of my phone ringing, snaps me out of my thoughts. A video call from Noah and Sam? "Hey, how are you guys?" I ask with a smile. Looks like Noah and Sam aren't together at the moment.

"I'm bored. I need entertainment." Noah complains, as he places his phone on the table. "How's Yogi doing?"
"Who's Yogi?" I ask, as I lay down on my stomach. "My cat."
"I swear he cares more about the cat then us." Noah says, as he picks up a black cat next to him. Us? "Here's your Yogi, Love." Noah holds Yogi in front of the camera. You can hear Noah letting out an annoyed sigh. "Aw, someone jealous?" Sam asks, with a grin on his face. I feel like I shouldn't be here, but I didn't want to be rude and hang up. "Hey guys, I think I have to go now."
"Why? Something wrong?" Sam and Noah ask. Why do they sound so worried? "To be honest, I just think that I'm in the way, between you two. Yes it was fun that night, but I don't want to get my hopes up." I hang up the phone with a sigh. It's good that I ended things now even if I thought that we could make things work between us.

•••

"Elijah! Someone's at the door for you." Kaeya yells from the living room. I get up from my bed and walk over to my door. "Who is it?" I ask, as I open the my bedroom door. I turn to look at the door, to see a black cat sitting at the door, with a note on it. I walk over to the cat and bend down to pet it, "Hey there little guy. What do you got there?" I take the note and open it.

You have ten minutes to get ready and come to the park, right across the tattoo shop.

Ps. Bring the cat too.

I look at the cat, "Yogi?" He moews at me, before licking his paw. Now what do they want? "So, your little boyfriends seem romantic." Kaeya says behind me. "They're not my boyfriends." I roll my eyes as I stand up. I pick up Yogi, "Look after the cat, whilst I get changed." And hand it over to Kaeya. "Okay, he's cute anyway." He walks away with Yogi and sits on the couch.

•••

"Are they talking about this park?" I look around the park and see candles lining up towards a table in the long grass. My heart fills with warmth as a smile appears on my face. "That smile of yours, tells us that you like it." I hear Sam's voice behind me. I turn around to see, Sam and Noah standing with flowers in their hands. I look at them and then at the flowers. "What do you think?"
"What do I think? It's beautiful. I feel so loved." Tears fill my eyes as they hand me the flowers. Noah walks up to me, placing his hand on my cheek, "Don't cry. We just wanted to show you, how much we want you."
"Now, let's not get to emotional here." Sam says, as he takes my hand.

"Now that we have you here. Let's get straight to the point." Sam says, as we walk towards the table. "You've been ours, since day one. And don'tthink otherwise." Noah says.
"Ok, now let's eat, because I'm starving." Sam leans back in his chair.

•••

"Thanks for the night. But it'll take more, then a dinner in the middle of a park." I cross my arms. "Really? I thought for sure you'd be inlove with us after this." Sam sarcastically complains. "Well. I didn't say anything, about going home tonight." I say with a grin. I can see Noah and Sam getting excited. "But it's fine if you have other plans." I sigh. "You're not getting out of this one." Noah grabs my arm and pulls me closer towards him.

"Inside or outside?" Sam whispers, as he stands behind me. Sam kisses my ear as  Noah kisses my jawline. I throw my head back, as I feel their hands moving down my body. "Inside. Please." Sam picks me up whilst Noah opens the door. Sam kisses me on my lips as he moves towards the car, placing me in it. Noah grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer towards him, as Sam climbs in. I feel something hard pressing against my back, whilst Sam kisses me and Noah kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around Sam, whilst he takes off his shirt.

I can feel Noah taking off his shirt and pressing his chest against my back. His hands wraps around me, unbuttoning my shirt. Sam's hands move down my body, whilst Noah plays with my nipples. I let out a soft moan, as Sam presses on my cock. I lean back against Noah as Sam, unzips my pants, letting out my hardened cock. "You're already wet." Sam says with a grin. "Shut up." I moan, Noah kissing my neck.

"You chose a really cramped place to do this." Noah whispers in my ear, letting my whole body shiver. Sam slides my pants off me, leaving me exposed. Sam picks me up and turns me around, letting me face Noah and his cock in front of me. I gasp as Sam's fingers thrust into my hole. I grab onto Noah, as he jerks me off, whilst kissing me, letting our tongues meet each others. Sam's fingers spread inside me, whilst he kisses my back. It feels so good. I never felt like this during sex. I come as Sam thrust into me harder. Noah let's out a chuckle, "You came." He says, as he breaks the kiss.

"If you were in my position, you would to." I stare at him, with tears sitting on my eye lid. "Aw, did you like that? This will feel even better." Sam thrust his cock into, without a warning. Shivers went through my body, as he thrusts again. Noah sucks on my nipples, whilst Sam thrust into me over and over again.

Sam takes out his cock and comes on my back, leaving us breathless. "My turn." I hear Noah say. I look at him, seeing a grin on his face. He turns me around, "Sorry." He thrust into me. Is his dick even bigger?! I arch my back, as Sam bends down and sucks on my cock. I grab on Sam's head, "Don't do that." I moan, "It's dirty." He pulls away, "But you like it." And then continues. Noah, thrusts harder. I don't know where my mind should be. I feel Noah's hand moves towards my nipples, as he starts playing with them. "Too deep." I grab onto Noah's hair. "Just how you like it." He whispers.

I try to push Sam's head away, before I come in his mouth, but it's to late. Noah comes seconds after me. "Oh my god. I'm sorry Sam." I quickly try to wipe the come off his face and out of his mouth. "Why does it feel so wet down here?" I feel, Noah's come dripping out of my hole. "You came in me?!" I turn to him, with a glare. "Yes, and I'll do it again." He grabs me and roughly kisses me. "You know what will make this more fun?" Sam whispers behind me. Noah pulls away and we look at Sam.

•••

"Tying my hands together wasn't fun. My wrists are bruised now." I say with a pout, as I look down at them. "Well, in the moment, it was amazing." Noah says, as he pinches my cheek. "Are we going to stay here or are we going home?"
"Why? You want to go to bed?" Sam asks. I nod with a yawn. "And we need to get the cat some food." Noah says, with a sigh.

________________________________________