Chapter 7

Date?

Elijah pov:

This morning, I woke up with a text on my phone. It was from Sam. A smile appeared on my face when I opened it. I jumped out of bed, "They asked me to have dinner with them." I said, to myself, with the biggest smile on my face. Ever since that night at 7-Eleven, I couldn't get them out of my head. I didn't think much about it in the beginning, but when we started talking more, it wouldn't leave my mind. I like hanging out with them and they always bring a smile to my face.

A few hours went by, whilst I was picking out an outfit, the groupchat went crazy.

Noah: Hey, are you guys ready?

Sam: Do you need to rush? We have an hour to get ready.

Noah: Sorry, I'm just excited. It's our first time getting dinner.

I didn't know what to say. They are acting like we're going on a date. And if that's the case. And they ask me to be in a relationship with them, I'm scared that I'll ruin things between them. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Am hour went by just by texting them.

Sam: Are you ready? We're on out way.

"Shit." I said to myself. I'm not even near ready. I quickly got my clothes on and went to the bathroom to do my hair. As I was walking out, I got another text.

Sam: No need to rush. You seem like the person that takes a while.

"Wow, thanks idiot." I said, walking towards the car. "You're welcome." Sam said, with a jokingly smirk on his face. "Well, are you guys ready to go. Our reservation is not until six, so we have like an hour to just hangout." Noah, explained. "What about we go to the park?" I suggested, as I climbed into the car. "Yeah, we can go." Sam said, buckling in his seat belt. Noah got into the car and started it. I was in the back, whilst Sam and Noah were in the front. The park wasn't far from where I lived so we were there in no time.

Noah pov:

We stopped at the park and Elijah was the first to get out. He stood outside, whilst me and Sam were still in the car. "Fuck." I said, placing my head on the wheel. "What now." Sam asked, placing his hand on my back. "Did you see how he looks tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, he looks so sexy, with his croptop. But we should get out before he wonders off by himself." Sam said, giving me a small peck. "I need more if I'm going to survive tonight." I said in a jokingly manner. "Maybe later." Sam said, getting out of the car.

Sam ran to Elijah and they started talking. I could see Elijah looking back and giving me a smile. "How cute." I said, before getting out of the car. I was walking at the back, looking at Sam and Elijah's back side. They had a height difference, but not big one. Atleast I was the tallest out of us three. But I noticed that every time Elijah looks away, Sam looks him up and down with a smirk on his face. But when Elijah looks back, that smirk turns into a smile. It makes me laugh. I looked at the time amd saw his was ten to six. "Hey guys, we better get going. It almost six." I yelled at them. They ran back and we walked to the car.

At the restaurant:

Elijah pov:

I'm so nervous, it's my first time having dinner with them. I liked them both so it was twice as hard, to keep my face from turning red. The waiter came and gave us our water and took our orders. "I'm going to the bathroom real quick." I said, standing up and walking to the bathroom. I went to the mirror and saw that my face was red. Why did they have to look so good tonight, I thought, splashing my face with water. I heard the door open, but didn't think to much of it. As I looked up, I saw Sam washing his hands next to me. "You could've warn me you know." I said. "Did I startle you?" He asked, glancing at me. "Yes, you did." I replied. "Quick question. Do you always dress in reveals clothes." Sam asked. He sounded serious. I hope he didn't think that I was dressing like this on purpose. "Uh... yes I do. Why?" I asked. I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. "Just asking. Because you look way to good, tonight." He said, drying off his hands with a piece of towel. I was confused. I was speechless.

"Wh-what did you say?" I asked. He came closer, he had a smirk on his face. He came so close that our faces were inches apart. His placed his hands on the sink counter. I was stuck, between his hands. My face quickly turned warm. I looked down at my feet. "Why are you looking down?" He whispered in my ear. It made me shiver. "I...uhm." I didn't know what to respond. He used his finger to lift up my chin. Our eyes locked. "You know how hard it is to hold back, when you dress like this." He said, closing his eyes. His face came closer. I did the same. Eventually we kissed. My hands were on his chest and his hands were on the counter. His kiss was soft and lovely. I quickly realized that I was kissing Noah's boyfriend. I pulled away.

"Aren't you dating Noah?" I asked, my cheeks blood red. "Yes we are." I heard someone's voice behind Sam. I stood on my toes to look over Sam's shoulder and saw Noah, leaning against the bathroom stall. I could hear Sam laugh in my neck. "But, it didn't look like you cared when you kissed him." Noah said, walking closer. Sam moved to the side, with a smirk on his face. Noah pulled Sam towards him and kissed him. It was hot and it made me feel a way, but in a good way. I could see Noah glance at me, before breaking the kiss between him and Sam. He walked closer and picked me up, by my thighs. He placed me on the sink counter with his arms besides me.

"It's my turn now." He whispered in my ear. "What's with the whispering?" I asked. "You like, don't you?" Noah said, with a grin on his face. I didn't say anything. "Remember the day, I did your tattoo." He said, caressing my thigh, where the tattoo was. "God, you looked so sexy that day." He continued. He did that on purpose. "If you keep talking like that, I'll..." I got to shy to keep speaking. "You'll?" Noah asked. I couldn't wait any longer. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I kissed him and his kiss was rough, but at he same time caring. The kiss grew stronger, our tongues meeting each other.

I could feel Sam climbing on top of the counter and moving in behind me. I was between his legs. My was beating so fast, it felt like I was going to past out. I let out a little moan, as Sam sucked on the back on my neck. Noah pulled away. He let out a chuckle, "Looks like someone's hard." He said, pressing on my dick. I let out a groan with his actions. "Don't d-do that." I said, trying to catch my breathe. Sam turned my face towards him and kissed me. Noah was kissing me on my stomach and going down just above my crouch. I tried pushing his head away, but I didn't have much energy to do that. "May I help you?" Noah asked. My head was spinning. Moans kept escaping my mouth. I nodded as Sam broke the kiss. He moved to my neck again, sucking and biting me. Noah pulled down my pants and started jerking me off. "F-faster." I moaned. "No problem." He said, with a smirk on his face. I came almost  ammediatly.

I could hear Noah laugh as he came up. "You've been enjoying this, haven't you?" He asked, with a grin on his face. "Your turn is coming. Just you guys wait." I said, catching my breathe. "I can't wait for that." Sam said, kissing me on my cheek. I got up and cleaned up the mess, as Sam and Noah, were just standing there staring at me with an evil smirk on their face. "Just you wait, my revenge is coming." I saod, looking at them through the mirror.

We went to our table and saw that our food arrived. We sat and ate our food, before the waiter came with the bill. As Noah was talking to the waiter, I got an idea. I took off my shoe and placed my foot on Noah's crouch. He jumped a little as I was pressing down on it. I glanced at me and I gave him a smile. A groan came out and Noah, quickly turned it into a cough. I could feel that he was getting hard, so I stopped and looked at Sam. I could see that he got nervous since he had to talk with the waiter next. But I didn't do anything when the waiter came to talk with Sam. He looked relieved, when she walked away. "Well, we better get going." I said, standing up and walking out of the restaurant.

_______________________________________