Chapter 5

Best piercing ever

Ajax pov:

After Kaeya left to talk with his "bf". I was left with hottie, doing my bellybutton piercing. His beautiful brown eyes made me melt the second I them,his kissable lips just sittingin frontof me, I kept thinking whilst bitting my under lip. Maybe it's love at first sight or I'm just horny as hell. All I wanted to do was playing with his fluffy hair and kissing him. My felt my face getting warmer at my thoughts.

I snapped back to reality, when he lifted my shirt to put on the ointment on my stomach. His hands were gentle and my cheeks grew red. "Be still for a few minutes so that the ointment can melt into your skin." He said looking at me before standing up to go wash his hands. All I had in front of me was his ass, I thought bitting my lip again. Everything he does is so hot it makes me blush. He turned around amd I quickly looked down at the ground.

He came up to me, handing me a bottle of ointment for the swelling. I looked up at his eyes and stared at them. I never knew that I was into brown eyes. I was always into blue eyes. "Thanks Leo." I said with a sweet tone in my voice, whilst crossing my legs. I could see it in his eyes that he likes it when I say his name. I stood up from my seat and looked to the right from us to see if anyone was there but luckily no one was. I turned back at Leo, who looked confused. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I gave a nice smirk at him when I pulled back. His ears turned pink-red.

He looked to the side, where the counter was and back at me with a smirk. He pulled me by the hand and walked to the bathroom. But he didn't say anything. He pulled me into a stall and grabbed my face with his big hand. He bended over a little so that I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes. He kissed me on my lips, whilst placing his under arm against the stall door. The kiss grew stronger and hotter. I could feel his tongue playing with mine. I pulled away to get a breath and kissed him again.

We pulled away again. I stared into his sexy eyes. "You're a good kisser." I said whilst catching a breath. He gave me smirk, " You're not bad yourself, shorty." He said whilst going down to my neck. He sucked on my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. He lifted his head and looked at me with his sexy eyes. "You're mine now." He said with his deep voice. "I was yours when we saw each other." I said with a smirk, pushing him on the toilet. I climbed onto his lap, putting my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek before moving to his lips. He placed on of his hands over my waist and the other holding my face.

I moved one of my hands up to his hair. It felt soft. I played with his hair whilst he moved down to my neck again. Best piercing ever.

I pulled away, when I remembered that I was here with Kaeya. "Shit. I forgot about Kaeya." I said to myself. I looked at Leo, "I have to go now. Don't forget me Leo." I said with a smirk, booping him on the nose. I got off his lap and fixed my hair before leaving the bathroom stall. "Can I have your number?" Leo asked before I left the bathroom. "I'll ask Kaeya for it." I said running back to him, giving him a quick kiss. I walked out of the bathroom as if nothing happened. I felt bad leaving him there but it fine.

When I was in the lobby, I saw Kaeya standing outside the store. I walked out and tapped Kaeya on the shoulder. He turned around, "Where were you?" He said. "I was in the bathroom." I said with a smile. " let's go." Kaeya said. I turned my head to see Leo standing at the counter whilst bend over, staring at me with a smirk. I gave him a smile and looked at Kaeya, "Can I have Leo's number?" I asked with a smile. "Now I know why you were taking long." He said with a smirk. "Shut up." I said giving him a small push. "Yeah, you can have his number." Kaeya said rolling his eyes. "Thanks." I said giving him a hug.