Chapter 6

Date gone wrong

Kaeya pov:

"So how does this look?" I asked whilst doing a little spin so that Ajax and Elijah could see it. "You look wierd in that top." Ajax said, tilting his head. "You look fat." Elijah said with a serious face. "Wow, that helped." I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice. "Why do you even go out with this guy?" Elijah said while crossing his legs. "What do you mean? He's funny, kind and his a gentleman." I said swaying side to side. My warming up with a big smile on my face.

"No guy named Aaron is funny, kind and a gentleman." Elijah said with a smile afterwards. "He's going to break your heart, Kaeya. If you don't end things with him now, you'll cry in your room for days." Elijah said, standing up and putting his hand on my shoulder. He gave a smile and walked to his room. "Maybe wear black. It suits you more." Ajax said with a gentle smile. He left to go talk with Elijah. "Black does suit me more." I said to myself.

I went to my room and got an outfit from my closet until my phone went off. I looked down at my phone, that was on my bed and saw it was a message from Aaron. He texted that he was outside and he was waiting for me. I quickly put my shoes on and ran down the stairs. I was outside, looking around for him. He sttood against his black car. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He lifted me up and gave me a kiss. "Are you ready for tonight, bae?" Aaron asked with his cute smirk. "Yes." I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me.

We got in and talked all the way to the bar. We got out and walked into the bar and got to our seats. The night was perfect,we talked, we laughed and cuddle with each other as we were listening to the music. Aaron always makes the best date nights. After we ate and had a few drinks, we got out and walked to the car. As we got and shut the door, "You now you're not going home tonight, right." He said, with a smirk, whilst I was putting on my seat belt. I blushed at his expression and looked in front of me. I took in a deep breath, "Oh, uhm...where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said, putting his hand on my thigh and starting the car.

After a few minutes, we stopped infront of a motel. "Why are we at a motel?" I asked, looking at him confused. "We're spending the night here." He said, with an evil smirk on his face. "Our room is on the second floor." Aaron said. "When did you book us a room?" I asked, looking around. "This morning." He said, grabbing his things from the trunk. "You go first, I'll be behind you." He said. I went to our room and opened the door. The smell was really bad, and the carpet was stained. I heard Aaron coming in the room. He placed his bag on the ground and placed his hands on his hips. "It looked better on the website." He said in disappointment.

"We don't have to stay here." I recommend, turning around to look in his direction. "Nah, I already payed and I'm not going to waste my money." He said, as he sat on the bed. "You can go wash up, I'll wait here for you." He said. "But I don't have any clothes." I said. "I packed in some extra for you." He said, taking my hand and pulling me closer. "We're going to have a great night." He said and stood up. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and gave me a towel. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I got ready and walked out of the bathroom. "Why are you all wet?" I asked as I was drying my hair. "I forgot my phone in the car and went to go get, then it started raining really hard." He explained.

"I'll go wash up now." He said and walked into the bathroom. After a few minutes of waiting, Aaron came out whilst drying his hair. He didn't say anything or look at me. I stood and walked over to him. "You okay?" I asked. He picked me up by the legs and pinned me against the wall. Before I could say anything, he kissed. I tried pushing him away, but he didn't butch. Finally he broke the kiss and moved on to my neck. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, still trying to push him away. He left a trail of hickeys on my neck, before he unbuttoned my shirt. "Stop please." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Please stop. I don't want to." I said, but he didn't listen.

He came up and kissed me again. He didn't let me breath. Finally I got a grip and pushed him on the bed. He looked shocked and confused. "I said, stop it, you bastard." I said. "You now how long, I've waited just to get to your neck. Two years, Keaya. I don't think I can hold back any much longer." He said, in an annoyed tone in his voice. "Then jerk off, you bastard." I said and stormed out of the room. It was raining really hard, I went and sat infront of the motel's sign, whilst holding my knees. I tried calling Ajax and Elijah, but they didn't pick up. My only option was...

"Why are you sitting in the rain? You're gonna catch a cold." He said, bending down and grabbing my face. "Can I stay with you for the night, Kai?" I asked. "Yeah, of course." He said and helped me up. I climbed in the car, Kai took off his jacket and placed it on me. He ruffled my hair with a smile on his face before he went to his seat. Whilst we were driving it was silent. No words were said, no questions were asked. The ride home was long, but he came here so fast. Did he speed to get to me or was he near by, I thought. But other thoughts also came in mind. Did I do the right thing? Was I wrong for storming out? Those questions keep coming to mind.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, we stopped at a store. Kai got out, "Where are you going?" I asked, before he closed the door. "I just getting a few things. You can come with if you want?" He asked. "No, it's fine." I said and he smiled and closed the door. Did I bother him? I thought. He came back quickly and got into the car. "So, I didn't know which one to get you, so I got you a cold coffee and a warm one, so you can choose which one you want." He said, taking out the coffee. "Which one?" He asked, holding up them in his hand. "Uh... warm, please." I said in a hurry. "Here you go. You must have been freezing out there. You can take a shower and borrow some of my clothes when we get back." He said whilst refusing the car. "Why didn't you call your friends to come pivk you up, I mean I'm not complaining, but..." He asked, whilst I was taking a sip of my drink.

"Well, I tried, but they didn't answer, so you came to mind." I said, whilst my face turned red as I was speaking. "Oh okay." He said, it was silent again, until we got to his house.

"Just to say, if my co workers are here, don't pay mind to them. They always joke around." He said, before getting out. "Okay, and thanks for letting me stay here, I hope that I'm not in the way or anything." I said, climbing out of the car. "No, you're not in the way. I don't mind you staying here." He said, with a smirk on his face. "If I may ask, why were you at a motel, crying?" He asked, he sounded worried. "I'm not ready to talk about it, if you don't mind." I asked, trying not to look in his direction.

______________________________________