Side Story

Call

Elijah pov:

"What happened to you?" Ajax asked, whilst I was walking in the room. "Wow, a hello would've been nice." I said, sarcastically. "So, imma guess that you had a great time with your friends." He said, looking something to watch on the TV. "Ha ha, very funny." I said, putting down my things on the counter. "Where's Kaeya?" I asked, peeking in to his room. "His not here. He went on a date with Aaron, remember." Ajax said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh yeah." I said. "But did you get a call from him?" I asked. "Don't know. Let me check." He said, taking out his phone. "Yeah, I got a miss call from him." Ajax said, putting down his phone. "Aren't you worried?" I asked, crossing my arms. "His probably calling, because he wants to prove that his boyfriend is a good person." Ajax said. "But don't you think it's wierd that he calls us the night that he's out. He doesn't do that." I asked, sitting next to Ajax. "If it was an emergency, he would be calling us not stop. Don't you think?" Ajax suggested. I let ou a sigh, "I hope it doesn't make us bad people for ignoring his calls." I said, crossing my arms.

"Don't think to much of it. He'll probably tell us when he gets home." He said, ruffling my hair. "I hope his alright." I said.

"What about we watch a movie to clear your mind." Ajax suggested. "Sure, why not. And just to be clear, you're cleaning the mess up right?" I said. "I don't make promises." He said. "You lazy ass." I said, smacking him with a pillow.

______________________________________