Chapter 12

Ajax pov:

Ugh, my head hurts. Why did I drink so much yesterday? I rub my head, hoping that the pain goes away. I look at my phone, to see what time it is. "1am?!" I quickly jump out of my bed. Then I see that I got a text from Leo. "What does he want?" I say under my breath. I open up my messages and my heart stops, as I read through them.

Last night's messages:

Ajax: I miss you. I wanted to be with you tonight, but you're busy.😔😔 I need your body against mine.

Loverboy♡: Who says I was busy? Are you drunk?

2 minutes later:

Loverboy♡: Hey, are you sleeping now? Why aren't you responding?

Shit, what do I do? I can't go see him now. This is so embarrassing. I sit on the edge of my, my elbows on my legs and my hands covering my face. "Oh, hey Leo." I hear Kaeya say, outside in the living room. My heart stops. "Who's there?" Elijah asks. "One of my old friends. You know. The one at the tattoo shop."
"Oh, yeah. Thought you look filimilar." I lean against my door, to hear them more clearly. "Why are you here anyways?"
"Is Ajax here?" He asks. Oh no. What do I do? Should I pretend to sleep? I'm to embarrassed to see him. "Yeah, his just in his room. Do you want anythingto drink?"
"No it's fine, I just need to say something to him, then I'll be out." I hear him start walking towards my room. I do what any smart person does in this situation. Hide.

I hide in my closet. And just in time, I hear my door open. "Hey Ajax. You asleep?" He says. I don't hear anything else. It's really quite. Next thing I know the closest door ooens. And he grabs me with one quick motion. "Hello there. Think you can hide from me?" His big arms wrap around my body, making it impossible to move. "Yes, I did think I could hide from you." He lets go of me."I'm good at finding people." He shrugs. "I would've hated you, when we were young."
"Why? You can never hate me." He says. "I hated people that were good at finding someone when we were playing hide and seek." I fold my arm, as he sits on my bed.

"So, you want to tell what happened last night?" He gives me a glance qoth a smirk on his face. "What do you mean? Nothing happened last night." I rub the back of my head, trying the best to try and hide, what happened. "Do I need to refresh your memory?" He clears his throat, "I miss you, I want to be wit-" I run up to him and cover his mouth. "Don't say anything else." I say, with a sigh. He removes my hands with a chuckle. "It's been a long time since I saw you."
"You mean, a week ago?" He nods. He's really perfect. I always wanted a boyfriend that couldn't go a week without thinking of me. But did we make it official. Yeah, he said I was his the first day we met. But I think he was caught up in the moment.

"Oh, here." He says, getting something out of his pocket. He hands me the envelope that I gave Kaeya. "Why?"
"Because I told you, I didn't want you to pay me back. It was my treat." He says. "Fine, but don't buy stuff for me. I don't like it. Unless it's clothes, then it's fine." He lets out a chuckle. He grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. He hugs me tight around my waist. "Let's stay like this for awhile." He says, his head resting on my chest. I place my head on his and wrap my arms around his neck.

His cute.

____________________________

Hi!!!

Sorry for the short chapter today, I wasn't really sure what to had next. And I'm probably going to be posting every five days from now on.

Byeee!!!!

______________________________