Side story

Long verses short

Kaeya pov:

"A day before the exams." Ajax says with a sigh. "What are we going to do. I don't want to sit here all day." Elijah says, whilst making coffee. "Since we didn't do anything this semester, what about we go shopping. Let's treat ourselves." Ajax say, jumping up from the couch. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Come on, don't be like that." Elijah says, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Fine."

•••

"Maybe we went a little overboard." Elijah says, staring at the bags that are sitting on the kitchen counter. "You think. We atleast have 10 bags each." Ajax says, crossing his arms. "Oh well. Now we don't need to go shopping anytime soon." I says, walking towards the couch.

"Well, I'm tired. Night you guys." Ajax says, taking his bags and walk into his room. "Night." Elijah and I yell, before he closes the door. "Well, I've noticed that you have been more on your phone recently. Wanna tell me why?" Elijah asks, sitting next to me. "And don't try and lie, because I know that it isn't Aaron." He says, touching the tip of my nose.

"Well." "Before you say anything. Let me take a guess." He says, tapping his chin. I roll my eyes, "Kai." He says. "Oh wow, I never thought you'd get it on the first try." I say, sarcastically, crossing my arms. "I know. So tell me the details." He says.

"There's no details, we're just talking." I say, standing up from my seat. "Really. So you're telling me that big smile on your face, isn't details. You've gotta be lying too me and yourself. I've never seen you smile like that and I feel so cheesy saying that too." He says with a disgusted face.

"Stop being dramatic." I say with a chuckle. "Okay, fine. Hand me your phone." He says, putting his hand out. "Why?" I say, giving him my phone. "I'm just looking at something." He says, looking through my phone. "Aha. You have a crush on mister Keaya right here." He says. "What do you mean."

"I mean, look at this. Look at the difference between you and Aaron's conversations and then at you're conversations with Keaya. Your texts are way longer with Keaya then Aaron. You basically just text two words when you talk to Aaron. But when it comes to Keaya, it's a whole paragraph." He says, giving me my phone and crossing his arms.

"And before you say anything. Don't you think it's wierd that he's texting you so late in the night and early in the morning. You guys basically talk every second of the day. And that smile never disappears, only when you put your phone off." He continues to explain.

"Ok, ok. I get. But that doesn't mean anything. Only that we are turning into good friends." I say. "Yeah, friends." He says, quoting it with his fingers. "Good night." I say, walking over to my room and shutting the door.

"I don't have a crush on him. I don't have a crush on him." I keep repeating myself, but my mind keeps jumping around. "Maybe if I do it with Aaron, my love for him will come back."

_____________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying Tattoo Daddys so far.