Chapter 3

The classes continued to drag on endlessly. The breaks between classes seemed to only last a few seconds and while the classes themselves dragged the students through hellfire. It was all exhausting. When, finally, fourth period rolled around, Tenko felt like he could finally breathe again. Hana was in his fourth period as well, but so was Toya.

"Sooooo, are we meeting with Maggy and Himi for lunch?" Hana asked as she casually perched herself upon Tenko's desk. She smiled at him and pulled her hair onto her shoulder.

"Yeah, if you don't mind tagging along." Tenko nodded, neatly stacking his papers on top of one another before sticking them into his backpack. His eyes shifted up for a minute and he held back a groan in his throat.

"Well, well," Toya chirped as he slid over, "What a coincidence we have the same first and fourth periods!"

Tenko grumbled. "Yeah. What a coincidence."

Hana turned her head to Toya. She eyed him up and down for a moment before giving a soft gasp.

"Hey! You're that new kid!" she beamed, practically glowing as always. "Toya, was it? My name is Hana and this is my twin brother, Tenko!"

Toya gave a smirk at Hana. He straightened his posture and carefully took her hand into his, holding it as delicately as porcelain.

"Well, I have to say, I'm glad Mr. Scowls has such an angel of a sister." He cooed as he planted a soft kiss against the back of her hand. "It is very nice to meet you, Hana."

Hana gave a soft, flustered giggle at Toya's action. Tenko felt his eye twitch. Of course, Toya was already trying to own up to the hot-shot title. Fucking figured. However, Tenko would drag him through every ring of hell if he even thought for a second he was going to use his sister to get there. Tenko slammed his hands on the table, standing up to meet Toya's icy gaze. The albino met his angry glare with a shit-eating grin.

"Don't touch my sister." Tenko sneered, slapping his hand away from Hana's. "We don't need pieces of shit like you in our lives."

"Aw, come on!" Toya laughed. "I'm not such a bad guy once you get to know me! Just give me a chance, yeah? Please?"

The puppy-eyes made Toya's eyes light up. Something tweaked inside Tenko, like someone pinching his heart. Those eyes...anyone that could pull them off correctly immediately had Tenko at their beck and call. So far, only Hana could manipulate them the right way. Now...no. He wasn't going to give in, not to Toya.

"No. Absolutely not." Tenko shook his head vigorously. "Come on, Hana. Let's g–...oh not you too!"

"Please!" Hana begged, mocking Toya's puppy eyes. "I mean, look at him! He's so precious! How could he do anything wrong?" She cupped Toya's cheeks, squishing them together a bit. The albino let out a soft laugh as she did so. It sounded so genuine. It made Tenko's heart squeeze.

The ravenette let out a loud groan. He didn't feel like he should trust Toya but something inside of him wanted so desperately to do so. His head was running around in circles, trying to align his thoughts and desires. After a good few minutes, Tenko finally spoke up.

"Fine," he groaned softly, pinching the bridge of his nose, "But no more of...this." He motioned to the two before giving Toya a hard glare. "And if you dare put your hands on my sister I swear..."

"Relax, Tenko!" Toya grinned at him as Hana slid off the desk to stand beside her brother. "I'm not desperate. Besides, if I wanted someone, I could have them within an hour."

Tenko cocked a brow at him. "Really?" He then thought for a minute. "Actually, I won't challenge you to that. As soon as girls know that you have some of Daddy's good money, they'll be all over your shrimp dick."