Chapter 18

When the world came to, Tenko's body ached with pain. His stomach felt as if it were on fire and his head was pounding with a pain he had never felt before. He commanded his body to rise only to no avail. He couldn't even produce the pitiful whimper bubbling in the back of his throat.

Following the bubbling statement, there was an unforgiving churn in the ravenette's stomach. That put the motion back into his body. Tenko was up before he could even process his body's movement. He be-lined for the bathroom where he collapsed onto his knees before the toilet and vomited. Tears burned his eyes as the puke left a hellish burn in the back of his throat. It felt as if ragged claws tore deep into his vocal pipes.

When the vomiting finally stopped, Tenko took a few greedy gasps of air. He coughed a few times, which pained his throat more, before using what little bodily strength he had to lean up and flush the toilet. He then slumped back down against the now-closed toilet. The ravenette allowed himself to close his eyes as his foggy mind darted all over the place. What had happened last night? He remembered the party. He remembered hanging out with Toga and the others, and how his sister left him. Vaguely, he remembered Kai? When had he gotten there?

Tenko, once he had gathered enough energy, pushed himself up. He used the sink as a crutch as he took a few deep breaths. His legs felt like jelly and every part of his body just felt wrong. He was at a loss as to what happened and why he felt such ways.

Slowly, the ravenette willed himself over to the sink mirror. His skin was more ghostly than he remembered it being. His eyes were dark and his hair was an absolute mess. It took Tenko everything humane not to cringe at himself. He turned on some cold water in the sink to splash onto his face, hoping it would wake him up some more.

After rinsing his face and staring at his lifeless expression, Tenko shifted to the full-length mirror on his bathroom wall. He looked like a wreck. As his eyes scanned his body, they caught something dark on the corner of his neck where it parted to his collarbone. Gently, his fingers traced along the circle. Something about it didn't feel right. His body didn't feel right, almost as if it wasn't his own.

Suddenly, memories flooded his mind of the night before. He could feel hands along his body; holding his hip, running along his chest, and caressing his throat. His stomach pivoted. He could vaguely remember his actions in response and it made him want to cry. The ravenette bit down harshly on his lip as it quivered violently. He had sex. He had his innocence stripped away from him. He was no longer a virgin.

The next memory made him sick again. A pair of icy blue eyes staring down into his own. He knew them all too well, and yet, they felt so unfamiliar. Why would Toya do this? Take his virginity of all things! They were only in high school!

The more Tenko thought about it as he hovered over the toilet bowl, the more he realized that it could have been much worse. It could have been anyone else there. Hell, it could have been Kai of all people. (Where the brunette fit into all this mess, he was still unsure.)

Now that was a thought that made Tenko blush. The idea of having Kai on top of him, staring down with half-lidded, husky golden eyes. God, it sent shivers down his spine. He let out a low groan as laid his head against the bowl of the toilet. Other parts of his body enjoyed that idea as well.

Tenko drew another long breath. He lifted his head slowly, bringing his fingers to massage his temple. God did he have a headache and not only from all the vomiting. He knew he would have to grace his mother and sister with his presence sometime soon.

His heart dropped. Shit. Hana had been at the party with him the night before. Had she seen him drunk? Did she know he had sex? Did she know with who?! His mind jumped from different states of panic, all while his head pounded angrily.