Chapter 17 (Smut)

!Smut chapter! TW(?): Non-consensual/drunk sex

Toya's eyes shot wide as he stared at Tenko. "Wait. Wait, wait, wait."

Tenko's lips pursed into a pout. A desperate pout. "Wait for what?"

"I..." Toya's voice stopped short. He felt breathless as he stared at the boy before him, the white button-up half unbuttoned and hanging off his shoulder. He swallowed hard, hoping to stuff the flutter of his heart down. "We can't."

"Why not?" Tenko whined, one of his hands gliding down to Toya's shirt hem.

"Because you're drunk."

Toya's hand gently grasped Tenko's. It wasn't a firm or scornful grip, but one that told Tenko his place. The ravenette stared at their hands. His eyes were glossy and desperate as he turned back to look at Toya.

"Please, Toya." He whimpered. "I want to be pretty. Make me pretty!"

"I can't, Ten." He whispered.

"Please!"

Toya chewed on his lip. This was wrong. So very wrong. Hana was going to have his head the second she found out. But, with Tenko as drunk as he was, there wasn't a possible way to say no.

"Fine—"

A pair of lips crashed into Toya's, cutting him off. He was immediately overwhelmed by the acidic taste of rum mixed with the fruity tanginess of punch. Yet, somewhere mixed in, there was a gentle hint of cherry.

Toya took it slow, but melted into the kiss. Tenko's hands held onto his cheeks, his whines and whimpers seeping into the kiss. Toya's tongue grazed Tenko's bottom lip to which the boy immediately allowed access.

Tenko's body was soon pressed against the mattress. His hands moved from Toya's cheeks to his neck, his arms bending to hook themselves there. He let out small whimpers and moans as Toya's tongue explored the new domain. His fingers entangled themselves into Toya's hair, giving it firm tugs and toying with the ends.

A thick string of saliva connected their lips as soon as they parted. Both were left a panting mess as they stared at each other. Tenko's eyes were glossed with lust. His hair had already been messed up, which disappointed Toya slightly. He felt bad for ruining Tenko's perfect hair.

Toya's thoughts were snapped away when Tenko whined and squirmed around. He blinked before fully taking him in.

"Don't stare." The boy whimpered as he turned his head away from Toya.

A smile tugged at the albino's lips. "How could I not? You're absolutely gorgeous."

Tenko whined again as Toya's head lowered. His lips pressed against the soft skin of Tenko's neck, littering it with gentle kisses. Tenko's head tipped further to the side, giving Toya full and easy access.

"I'm not." Tenko whispered. "Not pretty."

"You are." Toya argued, kissing on his jawline. "I'll show you. I'll make you as beautiful as I see you. My beautiful wreck."

Tenko moaned at that. It wasn't loud in any way, but it was desperate. A smirk painted Toya's face as, slowly, he bit down on Tenko's skin. Just enough to tease him.

A gasp slipped out of Tenko's lips. He bit down onto them as he groaned. It kept his voice quiet. Toya's lips moved from Tenko's neck to his shoulder. His hands glided smoothly across the fabric of his shirt, sliding under the open space and removing it. Tenko helped with the removal by shimming it off.

Tenko was a blank canvas. A beautiful, milky white canvas. Toya stared at him in awe. Tenko slowly rose up and propped himself up on his hands.

"Your turn." He smiled and lifted up Toya's shirt.