-35-

She might not have known it or understood how she of all people had done it, but she has this man on his knees for her.

                                         —
The front door clattered shut and soon Delilah was being harshly pressed against it by two rough hands while his lips trailed sweet kisses and little nips of his teeth down her neck, leaving bruises and hickeys in his wake. Each hot, open mouthed kiss he placed on her dampened skin only helped to drive her insane.

She tilted her head to the side to give him more access to her neck. He happily took advantage of the extra space and gave her neck more attention while his hand roamed up her side from its former spot on her hip to the side of her breast. His thumb brushed over her nipple over her thinly made bralette and she let out a breathy moan, the sweet, desperate sound music to his ears. He pulled his face away and looked down at Delilah.

Long still wet auburn waves fell from her haphazardly made bun, those beautiful hazel eyes of hers now turned to barely open slits, her bra straps had fallen off her shoulders and slipped down her arms (with the help of Ryan, of course), and her hands were desperately clutching his shoulders to keep him as close to her as she possibly could.

Delilah whined and pulled him closer to her, her nails digging into his bare back which he ignored. He could deal with claw marks on his back later, he had bigger things to tend to, like the beautiful woman he had wrapped up in his arms. She stared into his mesmerizing blue eyes and smiled softly at him before she wrapped her arms around his neck, again intertwining her own fingers behind his head. He smiled back at her and leaned in to kiss her, his lips capturing hers in a slow kiss that rapidly turned to more than just that and soon, she had her legs wrapped back around his waist and her head resting on his shoulder like a toddler and they were halfway down the short, narrow hallway that led to his bedroom- a room she wasn't anything near familiar with.

The sunlight that seeped inside his bedroom was the only form of lighting throughout the entire thing, and darkness took over every corner of the room and especially near the door that led to the hallway and the one next to it that led to his en-suite bathroom. The bed however had the most light as it was right below the biggest window. Even though the dark window pane had a curtain covering it, light flooded inside through the black fabric and beamed down onto the messed up comforter. Ryan sat one knee onto the bed and laid Delilah down on the soft sheets as gently as he could. His memory foam mattress felt like heaven to her exhausted body, but her mind wasn't focused on the comfort beneath her, but rather the warmth hovering above her. She trailed her hand down from his shoulder to his chest, taking her time to look over the tattoos neatly placed over the pale-ish, pink skin there. Specifically she stopped over the black bear claw tattoo and traced over the dark ink and the way it looked oddly beautiful in the sunlight.

The world around them seemed to stop spinning on its axis and the buzzing business of the world and all their worries faded away with time seemingly stopped just for the two.

Delilah threaded her fingers through his short hair, hers splayed out over the bedsheets above her head because Ryan had let her hair down from its messy bun, her lips parted with soft moans and little breathy 'fucks' falling from them while Ryan placed soft, wet kisses down her neck to the top of her bralette, the lace around the edges of the worn fabric brushing against his face. His thumb brushed over her nipple, earning a gasp from the girl below him.

Ryan swiftly pulled away and lifted her up slightly off the mattress just enough to slip his arm beneath her to unhook her bra. He peeled the fabric away from her skin and tossed it aside somewhere behind him, a little thud sounding when it hit the floor. Delilah squirmed underneath him, the cool air in his bedroom nipping at her now exposed skin. Within seconds however, his touch had lit her on fire and with his body pressed against hers, the harshness of the cold air in his bedroom faded away. All either of them cared about in that moment was each other, nothing else mattered..

                                         —
Her nails dug into his back, scratching the freckled skin there and leaving behind pink lines that by morning would be claw marks down his back-he didn't care, however, he'd happily take those pain-filled drags of her nails across his skin for those sweet, desperate moans coming from her lips any day. To him, that was a fair trade- a moments worth of pain, for a memory that would forever be engraved into his mind? Deal.

Delilah threw her head back onto the sheets below her and squeezed her hazel eyes shut while she desperately clung to Ryan, arching her back as his thrusts grew faster and harder, driving her closer to the euphoria she craved.

"Ryan," she gasped out between breaths. "I'm close.."

"Come for me." He rasped. Though she couldn't see, his eyes were screwed shut just like hers. Her short nails dug painfully into his skin, bottom lip tucked between her teeth, and her hair pooled around her face, the strands sticking to her sweaty cheeks.
This man is gonna make me go insane. The thought bounced around in her mind, but she quickly tossed the rotten side of that seemingly sweet sentence aside and replaced it with one she wouldn't mind hearing. And I won't be able to stay away from him after this.

Everything hit her suddenly, like a tidal wave hitting a beach and euphoria took over her shaking body as she collapsed beneath him, arms tightly wrapped around his neck, still making sure he was close and that he wouldn't slip away from her grasp like her wandering mind made her think. Her chest heaved as he followed closely behind her, his own release hitting him all at once like hers had.

Ryan bent his head down and captured her lips in a slow, gentle kiss that was more out of love than anything. Pure, unbridled love.

                                         —
Ryan smiled and took a strand of her long brown hair and twirled it around his finger, making her already wavy hair a bit fluffier. She returned the smile and scooted closer to him, her body pressed against his underneath the warm embrace of his bedsheets she had pulled up to her neck-around his shoulders, leaving him uncovered just a little- and hooked her leg over his hip. Her head rested on his chest so she could hear the rhythmic thumping of his heartbeat lull her to sleep in the middle of the day.

Oh, what a wonderful day it turned out to be.

This chapter took WAYY longer than I thought it would but hopefully the next ones won't (they won't be as big of a pain in the ass to write) and soon I'll update more :)