CH. 4

It wasn't really shocking. It was supposed to be inevitable, right? Like the sun would rise the following morning, and Ryujin would forget to lock her damn apartment door.

The sex talk was inevitable.

"I...I think we should have the talk." The initial shock wasn't as bad.

"Hmm?" Ryujin hummed, turning towards Yeji. "What talk?"

"The sex talk."

Yeji's lips were numb when she uttered the words, as if they were taboo, like a child in primary school. She twiddled her thumbs like a reproached schoolchild.

Ryujin's eyes widened and she paused the show, eyes freezing when she noticed it happened to be in the middle of one of Game of Throne's many risqué sex scenes.

"Well... that's fitting." Ryujin muttered as she promptly shut the screen off, not missing Yeji's reddened cheeks.

Ryujin then turned to her, legs dangling off the couch, as she and Yeji were just inches apart.

"Yeji, listen very carefully." Ryujin spoke, and Yeji's eyes were fixated on the lips that had just uttered the command, as she found herself licking her own.

Yeji nodded just a bit, a signal that she understood.

"Well, Yeji..." Ryujin sighed. "When two people love each other very very much..." Ryujin smirked, doing her best impression of an elementary school teacher trying to describe intercourse to her students.

Yeji smacked Ryujin on the arm, eyes narrowing in response as a hidden smile graced her full lips.

"Ow!" Ryujin rubbed her arm, frowning. "What was that for?"

"I know what sex is, Ryujin." Yeji rolled her eyes. "I meant what about... our sex? How do we..." Yeji was fumbling for the correct terminology, and Ryujin was enjoying every damn second.

Ryujin's smirk returned. "I like to think you're a top, but-"

Another slap on the arm. "Christ, Ryujin!" Yeji bit her lip in embarrassment. "Not what I meant."

Ryujin sighed, smiling still. "Okay, okay. I couldn't resist."

Yeji cocked her head to the side. "I... what's our stance on it? And public displays of affection in general?"

Ryujin grinned. "Pro-sex, obviously."

Yeji rolled her eyes, rising. "If you're not going to take this seriously..."

"Yeji, wait! I'm sorry." Ryujin's apology wasn't enough to stop her.

Ryujin pulled her back down, perhaps with a bit too much force, as Yeji fell backwards into Ryujin's lap.

Both girls froze, hearts hammering, chests rising and falling particularly quickly.

"See?" Ryujin breathed. "Top."

Yeji immediately blushed at feeling Ryujin's breath on her exposed neck.

"So... we're comfortable with it?" Yeji asked meekly.

Ryujin cocked a brow. "What's got you so worked up about this? You're never this jumpy."

Yeji's rebuttal was fair. "You said that your friends would ask this kind of stuff."

Ryujin smirked. "Oh yeah. That's not entirely out of the realm of possibility."

"So, we need to get our story straight." Yeji cleared her throat. "Like... our intimate story."

Yeji blinked in the moment of silence, realizing what she'd said was, perhaps, not specific enough. "You know..." she added. "To, erm... determine how our dynamic will be."