CH. 20✨

Though Ryujin had made heated promises to Yeji, they'd toned it down a bit for the cab ride, and the walk back up to their room, despite Yeji's plans.

(Not that she'd planned on pinning Ryujin against the elevator wall and getting her off before they even reached their floor).

Ryujin had instead settled on holding Yeji's hand as they made their way up, her smile genuine, her kisses soft and unaggressive, so as not to start anything they couldn't pull away from in public. Ryujin had even leaned back into Yeji's embrace, just allowing the brunette to hold her, needing the close proximity as a reassurance that this was in fact happening.

Yeji hadn't hesitated in supporting Ryujin's weight, wrapping her arms around her from behind as she pressed a soft kiss to Ryujin's neck, causing the blonde to yelp slightly in surprise before the doors rolled open, and she tugged Yeji along to their room, brightening the hallway with her amused grin.

Everything felt giddy, and absolutely radiant and bright. That was the effect Ryujin had on Yeji.

Yeji never wanted it to end.

They'd come to their door with equally amused smiles, and Ryujin handed the key card to Yeji, one hand still laced with hers as Yeji did the honors, knowing full well that Ryujin's attempts would only delay them further.

Yeji felt herself yanked into the room by Ryujin, the door clicking shut behind them as Ryujin's eyes fell to the island, where a bottle of champagne and a small note on a piece of the hotel's logo paper pad was sitting.

"What's this?" Yeji hummed, coming from behind Ryujin to read the note.

She immediately turned beet red and Ryujin grinned, snatching the note from her hands. It read:

Congrats. Get some tonight.

-Chaeryeong and Jisu

P.S. Ryujin, I charged it to your credit card. I also got myself one.

Or two.

"Oh my god." Ryujin rolled her eyes, tossing the note on the counter.

"They don't seem to have much faith in us." Yeji agreed, leaning back against the counter with a wry smile.

"It's because of our so-called failure last night." Ryujin informed her, turning to trap her against the counter.

"If I recall correctly, you certainly didn't fail on my thigh." Yeji chimed cockily, watching Ryujin gape.

"That was embarrassing." Ryujin blushed, burying her face in Yeji's neck.

"I think we should do it again." Yeji whispered, smirking when Ryujin slapped her arm weakly. "I thought it was hot."

"Speaking of hot, It's really hot." Ryujin mumbled.

Yeji nodded, pushing herself off the counter. "I'll open the balcony door." She murmured, making her way over.

Ryujin eyed the champagne bottle, picking it up and whimpering slightly at the chilled edge of the glass. She removed the foil, bringing it out to Yeji, who was leaning against the railing of the balcony, taking in the sway of the breeze and the faint sounds from floors below.

Ryujin smirked when she pressed the chilled bottle against Yeji's exposed neck, causing Yeji to jump back in surprise, mouth agape.

"Ryujin!" Yeji snapped, taking the bottle from her hands, recognizing Ryujin's invitation to open it.

"Sorry." Ryujin shrugged carelessly, watching in awe as the seemingly full moon had pierced its way through the veil of the clouds, simply illuminating Yeji's features. She felt as if she were floating, and her lips hadn't even touched the champagne.