CH. 8

"Wow." Yeji's eyes widened as they took in the sight of the expansive suite before her, complete with a balcony, a spa-like bathroom, and a master bed that put Ryujin and Yeji's apartments to shame. "This is..."

Ryujin rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Ugh. Sorry. My mom must not have heard me when I told her to get two beds. She wants grandchildren."

Yeji lifted a sculpted brow, cheeks reddening almost instantly.

Ryujin shrugged casually, as if it were a question she answered every day. "The woman is a professor with a Ph.D, but doesn't seem to get basic biology." She made her way over to the welcome basket, completely with pre-sliced pineapple, on display on the main counter.

Yeji Chuckled, watching Ryujin's reflection off the polished marble of the counter, taking a step towards her. "It's fine. I'll just sleep on the couch."

Ryujin rolled her eyes, turning to Yeji with a piece of pineapple in her hand. "Shut up." She mumbled through her full mouth, stuffing the piece into Yeji's with a smirk.

Yeji immediately reddened once more, wondering if wearing blush was even necessary if she was going to be spending all her time with Shin Ryujin. She bit down on the fruit, savoring the sweet juices that flooded into her mouth.

"You get off on pineapple?" Ryujin raised a brow, leaning back against the counter with an amused look.

Yeji hadn't realized her eyes were closed in pleasure. She opened them, glancing up in surprise. "I-what?"

"You were moaning." Ryujin teased, eyes glimmering with wry amusement. "Good to know."

Yeji shook her head, stepping away from Ryujin, turning towards the bedroom, yanking her suitcase from the front of the door. "You are incorrigible." She muttered, hoping Ryujin wouldn't notice the way she almost stumbled over her words.

Ryujin grinned, following her into the bedroom, dragging her own suitcase behind her. "Nice digs, right?"

Yeji nodded, making her way over to her suitcase, kneeling as she unzipped it.

"What are you up to, Hwang?" Ryujin asked with a huff as she sat back onto the bed, feeling out the mattress like an excited twelve-year-old.

"What does it look like, Ryujin?" Yeji replied. "Unpacking."

Ryujin grinned, sitting up. "Oh, this is classic Yeji."

Yeji wheeled around, unaware that she was holding a bra. "What is?"

Ryujin's eyes widened. "Whoa, you brought lingerie? Yeddeong, is there something you want to tell me?" She teased.

Yeji's eyes widened as she dropped the lacy bra, watching it fall into her suitcase with a soft thud. "Ryujin!" She sighed, bending over. "It's not lingerie." She mumbled, setting back to taking out her clothes, which looked like they were organized by color, size, use, and possibly something else Ryujin couldn't think of. "I, I didn't know what kind of clothes would be needed, so I simply prepared, for the-event, that might-I don't know!" Yeji huffed.

Ryujin chuckled to herself, shaking her head. "Relax, I'm kidding. Is this your idea of foreplay? Rambling?"

Yeji blushed profusely. "Shin Ryujin, you can sleep on the couch tonight." She scolded teasingly, watching as Ryujin hopped off the bed, turning to her suitcase.

"What are you wearing?" Ryujin murmured, gazing at her haphazardly thrown clothing.

"Tonight?" Yeji asked tentatively. "I don't know-a dress?" "Nothing too formal." Ryujin nodded in agreement. "But, hey with your body, who needs formal, am I right?" She shrugged nonchalantly, leaving Yeji gaping at the bathroom door that had now just shut before her.