Finding Them

Max's POV

I woke up half groggy and disoriented, I don't remember falling asleep but with the way my body was burning, it was no wander I didn't stay awake. Looking around me it is clear that no other people got on the bus while I was out of it and that was a huge relief to me. The time read 16:30 on the burner phone which means we have been driving for most of the and I am pretty far away from Charleston which was another relief on it's own. The bus then suddenly started making strange noises as soon as we came closer to a filling station that was up a head, oh hell I hope the bus driver can fix whatever the problem might be. We still had at least another day of driving to complete before we get to our destination. Taking out the burner phone, I call the lawyer Mr. McGregor to inform him that I am on my way as well as ask him not to say anything to anyone about me coming there, in which he reassured me that he would stay quiet or he could get in trouble for breaking, lawyer, client confidentiality. Taking a deep breath at that I say goodbye and take notice that we have pulled into the gas station and the other passengers were getting of to stretch their legs and get fresh air. Deciding to do the same, I take my back pack and get up slowly making sure I don't agrivate my injuries any more than they already are. I still got a little light headed but it passed soon enough and I got off the bus to go sit down on a bench not to far away. Making sure I kept an eye on it as to not miss when it was time to leave again. About half an hour later, the bus driver gave us the bad news, he isn't able to fix it and they currently don't have a nother one to come and take us the rest off the way, but we could go and claim some of our money back when we are at the next town. Slumping down on the bench again with a grunt, I hang my head down in my hands, now what the fuck am I going to do?......

Ravens POV

We came to a stop at a gas station after driving for a couple of hours already. We needed to fill up on gas and stretch our legs before we continue to drive. My brothers and I have decided to take a break from the academy for awhile to see what else is out there and if we wanted to continue with the academy or break away completely. I wasn't happy about leaving at this point in time, because I wanted to get to know the little bird that the Blackbourn team was hiding from everyone. I remember when I first saw that time in the mall, my heart nearly leaped out of my chest and my wolf went crazy inside of me, urging me on to get closer to her. But the little shits was good at distracting us and keeping us away from her. As we went to go inside to find a bathroom, all our phones went of at the same time. Well, will you look at that, the little fuckers lost the little bird and now they want our help in fucking finding her, if I find her before them they will never get her back. Just before Axel could respond to their message, he stiffened and smelled the air and then he got this smile on his face that made even me scared. He didn't respond back to them, he shuffed his phone back into his pocket and turned towards what ever it was he was smelling. I couldn't believe my eyes or our luck, because not to far from us sat the little bird who has been haunting my dreams with her head in her hands, looking extremely sexy in the all black clothing and combat boots she was wearing. With out even thinking about it I stormed over to her and crouched in front of her, I put my hand softly on her knee to get her attention. She looked at me with shock and fear, but her eyes was clouded with pain and exhaustion, something wasn't right and I wasn't going to leave her side for even a second....

Axel's POV

When Ravens whole body went rigid and he got a murderess expretion on his face, I knew something wasn't right and my decision not to inform the Blackbourn team yet was the right one. Moving to stand behind him it became apparent why he looked the way he did, she was completely and utterly scared to see us but the pain and exhaustion in her eyes almost did me in. "Little kitten, are you okay?" Ravens voice was so soft I almost fell on my ass with the shock of him being able to be that gentle with someone. "Please" she pleaded with him her voice sounding hoarse and as if it caused her pain to speak, I didn't know why she or for what she was pleading but hell with her sounding like that and looking like that I would give her anything she asked for. Looking back at the SUV I mind linked the others letting them know not to contact the Blackbourn team yet until we know more, they only nodded their heads in understanding but came closer to try and figure out what was going on.....

Corry's POV

From that first time Raven saw this black haired beauty he has been obsessed with learning more about her, at first I couldn't understand his fascination with her, but the more the Blackbourn team hid her from us and after Raven explained to me about how his wolf was driving him crazy about her, I understood the whole thing allot more. So for him to find her sitting on a bench at a gas station miles and miles away from Charleston was the cherry on a very big cake. First the feeling of elation and happiness hit me coming from him, but then worry and anger came right afterwards. Wanting to know why he felt like that I moved closer just in time to hear her utter the words "please" in a raspy and hoarse voice, that made me look at her face and couldn't believe how scared and tired she looked. I went and stood next to Raven with my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down and keep him calm. "Please what kitten? What do you need?" He asked her in such a gentle tone I almost melted right then and there. Shaking her head left and right she looked at him with fear but answered none the less, "Please, don't contact them" she begged him and all of us knew who she was talking about. But the Blackbourn team were good guys, I don't understand why she was so afraid of us contacting them. "Why love?" Axel asked her sitting down next to her on the bench, she looked on the verge of crying, but seemed to hold herself together so she wouldn't break down here out in the public. With a shaking voice not more than a whisper she explained everything to us and why she didn't want to have anything else to do with the Blackbourn team. When she was done, Raven being, well Raven he picked her up and carried her over to our car, it would seem she was headed to the same small town we were. Axel took her backpack and told us we will continue this conversation in the car while we continue on to where we were headed. We agreed and left the gas station a few while later, Raven refuses to let her go and holds her in his lap as if he is afraid that she would disappear if he wasn't touching her. This was definitely going to be one hell of a drive and just became a whole lot more interesting....