Calling Them

All POV

Morning came earlier than any of them expected, they all got up with groans and moans about not sleeping nearly enough. Mark went into the kitchen to start on making coffee while the two omega males started in breakfast. The rest started getting ready for the day while Corey went to check up on Raven and Max, he got a small soft smile on his face when he opened the door and saw Raven asleep with his head on the side of Max's bed with his hand folded over hers. Walking over to him he put his hand on his shoulder and lightly shook him, "Raven, you need to wake up" he whispered knowing full well not to be loud or he could get hurt. Waking Raven in a ruff manner never ended well for the person who woke him. Raven stirred and lifted his head, looking towards Max first then tilting his head towards Corry, "She hasn't moved once since she was brought up here Cor, what if something was really wrong and we didn't know about he?" He whispered back to Corey with fear and worry written on his face. A grunt was heard from the other side of the bed where Drakus was sleeping in a similar manner as Raven earlier, "He is right, this can't be normal" his deep voice sounded around the room.

Corey was watching Max the whole time the two spoke and he had to agree, she was way to still and was extremely pail, "I will talk to their Alpha maybe it would be a good idea for the pack doctor to look at her again, but until then the two of you need to eat breakfast and then have a shower" he said in a more firm voice knowing Raven was about to protest. Raven nodded his head in agreement but made it clear that he would only do so when someone can take his place, "Okay Ray, I will go eat and get ready and when I am done I will come and replace you, I will see to someone to replace you to Drakus" only getting a grunt from the other man. Corey left them then and went to search for Alpha Calvin, finding him in the kitchen with the others he reported their worries to him and Axel.

Axel got up from his chair, having already gotten himself ready for the day, he went up to Max's room and informed Raven to go get breakfast and prepare for a long day ahead. One of Calvin's head worriors came into the room and relieved Drakus to go and do the same, Axel took the seat that Raven was using the whole night and watched how Max's chest was rising and falling from the breaths she took. He heard the other guy take the chair Drakus was using but didn't speak to him, silence filled the air and the worry for Max was making the air thick and depressing. It took the other two not even thirty minutes and they were back in the room wanting their places by her bed, Axel only shook his head in amusement when Raven almost lifted him out if the chair to get closer to Max. He left them to it, not bothering to fight with them over it because he knew it would be pointless.

In the living room everyone was gathered and only waiting on him to join, Brandon watched him closely and could see the tension in his shoulders aswell as the worry in his eyes. Shrugging his shoulders lightly knowing there was nothing he could do to take away the stress of this situation, he focused on the Alpha that was standing in the middle of the room where the man who came in with Axel, joined him. "I have to call the king's and report to them everything that has been happening here since yesterday, I can tell you all now that they will be livid and get in the next flight to get here" he began the morning meeting making sure that everyone knew what was coming next. When no one objected, he pulled out his phone and dialled their number, anxiously waiting for them to pick up, it would still be night where they are and he could only hope they were still awake and not busy with one or another female. After the seventh ring one of them answered sounding annoyed, "This fucking better be good or someone better have fucking died for you to bother me this fucking late at night"a gruff voice came over the phone that was on speaker for everyone to hear.

Alpha Calvin only smirked at Davions annoyance, "Well, if finding the treasure you have been searching for, for so many years isn't important enough then I guess it was pointless for me to make this call" he answered the king with sarcasm in his voice. A loud crash could be heard and then doors being banged open could be heard over the phone, "Stop fucking the bitch and get your fucking asses to the study, Calvin is in the line" he all but screamed at someone. Calvin had to try really hard to hold in his laughter when he saw the looks on the faces of the other men in the room, calling her a treasure was their code for the princess. After to many fake people showed up they decided to pretend to stop searching and using the code was how they could keep each other informed on how the search was going. More banging and shuffling could be heard before one last door was closed, "So fucking what if Calvin is on the fucking phone, you fucking barge into our room while we are in the fucking middle of getting laid just for that?" Another voice comes over the phone. Seems king Davions had switched his phone over to speaker aswell, " He says he found our treasure, which I would think is a whole fucking lot more important than you sticking your fucking dick in some sluts whole" Davion growled at his brother. Complete silence was on the other side of the phone before it went completely dead, Calvin looked to his phone with his eyebrows raised when it dinged with a message. "Well, they are on their way, as I suspected" he cleared his throat and started giving orders to everyone on what needed to be done for when the king's arrive. This was going to be a very busy and stressful day not to mention interesting....