Back in Charleston

Silas POV

North was livid, and nothing I or any of the others did has been able to calm him down, he has stripped and rebuild three cars already and there seems to be no end in sight. Uncle hasn't spoken to any of us since everything happened, and that on top of  our mermaid beeing missing has North ready to explode. He blames Mr, B for all of it and are refusing to talk to him, he threw his phone into pieces when Owen phoned for the seventh time today. Grumbling under his breath about it the whole time he is stripping and rebuilding the engine, and to add fuel to the fire, Axel phones Owen and rips into him about being incompetent and a Fucking fool, his words not mine. After Axel went on a tantrum about all the injuries our mermaid had and how bad she was at the moment, I full heartily agreed with him. If I didn't take North out of there and brought him here, I believe he would have shifted and ripped Owen to pieces. Everyone thinks Owen is this strong competent leader and that none of us could hurt him, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

North is a pure born Alpha as am I and a few of my brother's, Owen was born a beta but because none of us wanted the responsibility of leading such a big team, everyone voted for him to lead us. Now I am starting to think that we might have made a mistake on our choice, a huge shattering sound brought me out of my head, to see North standing with his fists clenched and the car he was working on now has no front window. Blood was dripping from his right hand which could only mean he had lost control again and punched the window so hard it shattered. Sighing I walked over and grabbed a piece of cloth then slowly made my way over to him when uncle came barging into the garage. Thank fuck I hope to everything out there that he could calm him down.....

Uncles POV

When I heard something shatter, I knew I needed to stop with my shit and tend to my nephew's. It became clear when fucking Owen explained everything to me that Luke and North along with a few of the others, didn't agree with everything Owen had decided when they first met Max a year ago. But as an academy rule, which I was highly against, they couldn't go against Owen as he was the head of their academy team. Even Sean was beyond pissed when he found out the real extent of the abuse Max was going through and that Owen was hiding it from everyone. Why Owen did what he did or made the choices he did not I or the boys know, he shut down directly after Axel phoned and gave him a piece of his mind.

Entering the garage, I saw North in a state I have never seen him before. Yes he was hot headed and had a quick temper on him but he has never lost it like this before. Movement caught my eye and I saw Silas moving towards him with slow movements holding a piece of cloth in his hands, it's only then that I smell the blood and see the state of Norths right hand. I rush over to him and grab him by the shoulders, when I looked into his eyes, my breath left me in a whooze. My poor nephew was close to going feral and I was being a fucking ass by ignoring him even knowing how much that effected him. "Oh North" I whispered softly as I pull him in for a tight hug, he tensed up at first but slowly he started relaxing more and more the tighter I hugged him. When I tried to pull away, he grabbed onto me and held on tight, that's when I felt his body shaking, realising that this big guy was actually crying. After a little while he calmed down and pulled back, looking more like the man I knew, the feral look gone from his eyes. "What am I going to do uncle? I love that girl with everything I have in me and now we lost her because of Owen" he spoke with so much hurt in his voice that I felt like my heart was breaking into a million pieces. "You lift your head up North and you pull your shoulders back and you be the strong young man I know you to be" I told him with sterness in my voice. Silas put his hand on Norths shoulder giving it a firm squeeze, making North look to him with determination in his eyes. Uncle knew what that look meant and boy was he proud of both of them for finally becoming who they were meant to be.........