Panic!!!

All POV

We have been driving all through the night to try and get there faster, only stopping now and then to stretch our legs and have a bathroom break. Raven still refuses to let Max go,, he even goes to the bathroom with her. Every time we have to fight with him not to go into the bathroom with her, he would eventually grunt and stand guard outside the door. As the hours go by, Max seem to sleep more and more, making us start to worry that something might be wrong. At the last stop she could barely stand on her own, a few times Axel almost called Dr, Green but then decided against it. About an hour away from our destination Raven speaks up from the back seat, "She is hot" he grunted. Turning in my seat I look at him with big eye's, this is so not the time for him to comment on her looks, Corry leaned over and put his hand on her forehead while Raven scowled at me. It clicked then what he meant, she was warm as in she had a fever, Corry pulled back his hand as if she burned him. He looked at me and Axel with panic in his eyes, "She is burning up Axel, this is not good" he rushed out, fear evident in his voice. As if on cue she started shivering lightly and groaned softly, Raven became tense looking at us with pleading in his eyes. "We aren't that far away from Jason's place, let's hope it doesn't get worse before we get there" Axel tried to sooth Raven but his knuckles was white as he clenched the steering wheel. "Mark call him and let him know we are almost there and that we are bringing a bird who has been badly abuse and is sporting a fever now"  he ordered Mark.

Not waiting a beat I grabbed my phone and dial Jason's number, on the fourth ring he answered, "Jason speaking" he sounded a bit annoyed. "Hi, Jason it's Mark" I answered hesitantly, " Hey Mark, where are you guys now" he asked with more excitement in his voice. " We are not far out, but right now Axel is gunning it man, we are going to need your doctor experience" I answered him looking back when Max starts coughing badly. Jason must have heard it because he became serious again, "What, happened? Which of you are hurt?" He asked having gone into doctor mode. I missed when Max coughed into her hand and there was blood on her hand, "None, of us are hurt Jason but the bird we have with us was badly beaten and has spiked a fever now" I knew my voice was beginning to tremble but the amount of coughing she was doing as well as the amount of blood that was there now, was scaring the shit out of me....

I kept glancing at Mark on the phone and then to the back seeing how white Corry and Brandon was, gave me an indication of how bad Max was at the moment. The fact that I could smell blood was making my panic level rise and I needed to stay level headed because I knew the rest wasn't going to be. It seemed that Jason was having issues with us taking her there because his Alpha was currently there and we weren't sure if she was a wolf or not. The growl that left my chest shook the car and everyone including Jason went utterly quiet, "Put the phone on fucking speaker Mark" I growled over at him and he did as I asked. Before Jason could say anything I let him have it, "IF WE CAN'T FUCKING BRING HER TO YOU, THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WE TRUST TO HELP US, THEN YOU CAN FUCKING GO TO HELL AND WE WILL TAKE HER TO THE NEIGHBORING PACK, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME JASON, AND THE HELP YOU WANTED FROM US WILL BE FUCKING NULL AND VOID" I roared at him, my wolf taking over for the first time in a long time. I heard his Alpha tell him to let us take her to him and he would help Jason to take care of her. Sighing in relief I nodded at Mark and he ended the call...

I was shocked beyond belief at the power that came from Axel right now, we knew he was an Alpha but he has never and I mean never used his Alpha powers n all the years that I have known him. Getting his anger and frustration and his wolf's at how Jason was acting just because of his Alpha, my wolf was right there with him and I was struggling to keep him at bay. IF I am feeling this way I can't even imagine what Raven is feeling right now, he is a lot closer to her than the rest of us. If I was Jason I would walk lightly when we get there, even his Alpha needs to tred lightly or they are going to have five very pissed of male's on they're hands...

Just WOW, is all I can think of when Axel lost it on Jason over the phone, I am so shocked right now that I completely forgot about the panic I am in. I would have expected something like that from Raven, hell even from Brandon but never our fearless leader Axel. He has always been in control of his emotions and his wolf, so for him to loose it like he just did says a lot about how much Max has gotten under his skin and into his heart in the short amount of time we know her. When she stopped coughing I whipped me head towards her so fast I almost gave myself whiplash, her breathing wasn't very good and it seemed she has passed out. Cursing was heard from everyone in the car when Raven yelled at Axel what was happening....

We fucking better get there fast, little kitten has passed out and her breathing is shit, if Jason has an issue with helping kitten and she doesn't make it then I am going to fucking rip him to pieces and not even his Alpha will be able to help him. Yes he might be a brother to us but kitten has a place in my heart and my wolf's heart that no one can ever replace. I know it sounds far fetched because I haven't known her long, but there is just something fucking special about her and I will kill every mother fucking shit head that tries to hurt her from here on out. If the situation wasn't so serious, I would have laughed seeing as Axel is driving the Russian way right now. No one is going to say anything about it of course, because a pissed of Axel is a fucking scary Axel and I don't scare easily. We finally go through the gate towards Jason's farm and see him and his Alpha standing on the front porch waiting for us. Axel slam's on the breaks right in front of them and jump out rushing over to them to talk to them, Both nod their heads in the affirmative and the rest start to exit the car, well here we go kitten you just need to hold on for us, I thought while kissing her forehead quickly.....