Returning To The Castle

Everyone woke up early the next morning and began getting ready for the long journey to the King's home. Only Max hasn't woken up yet and the king's were becoming more and more concerned with her health, especially since they still couldn't feel her wolf. The morning went by in a flurry of people running round and packing up, but Raven stayed beside Max's bed refusing still to leave her side. The special ambulance arrived at the farm house just before lunch and the king's head doctor climb out with two of his best nurses, they stood a few minutes and looked around them inhaling the fresh air that came from being on a farm. The front door opened and the king's stepped out to greet them personally, which was odd to the older doctor, they have never come to him in person, they only ever correspondent on the phone or by email. "Thank you for coming doctor Cummings, we will inform you of your patient up in her room" King Michael told the confused doctor when they came to stand in front of him. Following them inside he noticed just how many males there were in the house and wondered why there wasn't any females there, even the staff that cleaned and cooked was male.

When they came to Max's room the king's stopped just outside of it and turned towards the doctor, "What we will be discussing in this room will stay in this room doctor, if anything we tell you and your nurses comes to light with out our consent, the punishment will be servere, do you understand? " King Michael asked the doctor and nurses that stood behind him

The doctor agreed to keep everything confidential and made sure the nurses did the same, he really couldn't understand why they were acting like this, but figured he would find out soon enough. All of them walked into the room to see Raven standing protectively next to Max's bed, eyeing the strangers with a dangerous gleem in his eyes. Drakus was standing closer to the window, but he was just as scary as the big guy standing next to a sleeping beauty. After everyone was inside they closed the door and then proceeded to inform the doctor of everything they know and who the young woman in the bed was to them. To say Cummings was utterly shocked to find out that their beloved princess was finally found and then to learn of all the abuse she suffered through the years would have been an understatement.

He vowed and promised the king's that he would personally take care of her and so did the very sad looking nurses. They got everything ready to proceed to transfer Max to the ambulance outside, making extra sure to be careful of all her injuries as to not have her in anymore pain than she already was. After everyone had loaded up in their cars the king's turned towards Alpha Calvin, "Has the prisoner been loaded into the van as we asked of you?" They asked their old time friend. With a nod in the affirmative, they said their goodbyes and the cars started leaving the farm one by one. Raven and Drakus who had asked his alpha permission to stay with her was in the ambulance along side the scared nurses and a very unamused doctor. The journey back to the castle was a long and tiring one and all of them except the Toma team was beyond glad to be back home.

The king's had made it clear that Max was to be taken to a room in their wing to be taken care of and not the pack hospital. It didn't take long to get her situated and comfortable in a room right next to her brothers, the Toma team was put in rooms next door to her, although it was pretty clear that the two hulking males would be staying in her room with her.

Her wolf could feel that they were finally home and that it was time to speed up her healing and get her to wake up, for she was at last where she belonged and save from the monsters who had hurt her. She knew Max would from here on out only become stronger and with time for fill her destiny....

*Sorry this one is so short. Will edit ones the story is complete.

*Thank you all so much for reading my books and for being patient with me.