The King's

They shifted as soon as they reached outside, there was no doubt in our minds, that the girls sleeping in the top bedroom of that house was our long lost sister. Our wolves felt the connection immediately, so hearing everything that she seemed to have gone through had our wolves flipping out completely and we lost control of them for the first time in our lives. After hours of just running in our wolves forms they finally calmed down enough for us to go back to the house. When we came into the living room everyone was waiting for us, alpha Calvin and his men looked weary but the men that had brought our sister their, just seemed irritated. Mmmm interesting that they don't seem to be affected by us or even scared. Everyone was quiet, not knowing what to say more than what was already said. Some didn't want to feel the king's anger again, others just wanted this day to be over already. This lasted for some time with everyone wrapped up in their own heads, the king's was going over everything that was revealed to them through their mind link. They finally decided on what to do about all of it and stood up straighter and cleared their throats.

King Michael's POV

Looking at all the men around us, I decided to be the first to speak. "We want the Blackbourn team taken to the castle, they are not in any serious trouble but we believe they will be able to give us more answers on what has been done to our sister than you guys can" I informed them men who helped her. They nodded their agreement and I sighed i n relieve that they weren't going to fight us on this. Before I could continue, their leader Axel spoke up, "We want the same answers you all do, there are things that just doesn't add up about the whole situation and has been driving me crazy, we would like to be there when you question them" he told us. Me and my brother's agreed on this, "We would like to take our sister back home to the castle, we need her to be safe and we also want our doctors to look her over aswell as have her there when we inform our parents that she has been found" I told them in a voice that made it clear that it was final.

King Alexander's POV

The men just nodded their heads at Micheal when he was done speaking. I stepped forward to continue telling them of our plans, "We will be getting in contact with our people to arrange for the right transportation to safely get her back there, I am guessing you guys will be driving your own cars there?" I asked the men. They nodded in agreement with this then got up, saying they were going to go get everything ready for when we were leaving. Turning towards our long time friend alpha Calvin, "Thank you for taking them in and taking care of our sister and then informing us about her" I told him with complete and utter sincerely. He just smiled at us with his 'what are best friends for' smile and nodded towards us, " Anytime your majesty, and if there is anything I or my pack can do to help you, just give me a call" he said smirking. Rolling my eyes at the ass I just shook my head and told him we would keep that in mind and then turned towards our people in the room.

King Brian's POV

"We will go and start making all the necessary arrangements for tomorrow, the sooner we get her back home the better" but before we leave I turn back to everyone in the room. " None of what had been said or happened here today will leave this house or this property, is that understood? No one will know we have found her until we ourselves inform the people about it" I stated firmly and using my kings voice to ensure that no one went against us. Everyone agreed and the three of us left to the study located not far from the living room. It was about an hour later and all the arrangements was made and more of our people would arrive early the next morning. We went up and checked up on our sister, finding all five of the Toma guys sleeping in her room. We really need to figure out why they were acting like they were when it came to her and the fact they didn't react to our powers. That was something that could wait until later, we were tired and tomorrow was going to be another very long ass day. I thought with how tired I was we would fall asleep real fast, but that wasn't the case. Every bad situation I could think of was running through my mind as I tried to figure out what our sister has been through. Shit this was going to be a long ass night......

*Sorry for the long wait, it seems my life just likes to kick the shit out of me.

* I will try and update more and quicker in the future.