Meeting The Royals

Max's POV

The morning passed by with Raven informing me of most of what happened while I was "sleeping" as he put it, I was shocked to hear all of it as well as hearing how long I was out for. I have never slept so long in my life, but have to say that I felt like a new person, my body only had a small ache here and there but no where near what I was used to on a daily basis, it was weird not being in so much pain. Raven seemed on edge about something but he wouldn't tell me what was going on, I hated it when people kept things from me but knew that I won't push for him to tell me. The new guy that was with him, who I learned was named Darkus kept mostly to himself but hasn't taken his eyes off, off me once and it was a little unnerving. We where sitting in silence my mind racing with everything that has happened in the last week, I can't believe that there were others who is the same as me. I never knew that Raven and the others was wolves as well, but then again my wolf was always tired with how many times she had to heal me, so no wonder we never picked up on it.

A big commotion outside the door had Raven and Drakus standing in front of my bed protectively, that's another thing that confused me about all of this, why were they acting like I was important to them? I barely know them.  The door to my hospital room flew open and Axel and the rest of his team came rushing in,  they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw me sitting up and wide awake in bed. Axel was the first to move and came towards me slowly, "Your awake little one" he said in a soft spoken voice, as if he was scared that I would run away or something. Not really knowing how to respond to that, I only nodded my head yes, Corey came and stood next to my bed. He took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand softly,   clearing his throat  "You had us very worried sweetie, Never do that to us again please" his voice was thick and he had tears in his eyes as he spoke. Brandon came and stood on the other side of my bed, he didn't say anything, he only leaned forward and placed a soft kiss to my forehead.

I blushed blood red which mad the guys chuckle around me, Mark just gave me a sad smile but didn't move any closer. Before anyone else could say anything more, three more figures came into the room. I thought the Toma men were big guys, but these three were huge in comparison and they has very powerful auras surrounding them, gulping hard I started moving backwards on the bed slowly.  These men terrifies me and I hated feeling scared, there was no emotion showing on their faces as they scanned the room. When their eyes connected with my wide scared ones, my wolf started stirring for the first time since that night we were forced to shift. It felt weird and amazing at the same time, "They seem familiar Max" a voice inside my head spoke up making me jump in surprise. Corey was looking at me with concern and Drakus had a frown on his face when he noticed my reaction to the strange three men. Axel stepped closer to me with a soft look on his face taking my attention away from the strangers, "Easy little one, they won't hurt you, I promise, they just want to finally meet you now that you are awake, they are the Kings" he told me in a reassuring tone to his voice. 

Jerkily I nodded and tried to will myself not to move any further, slowly I looked back at the men to see the men have moved a little more into the room now with their own  scowls on their faces. I gulped again loudly but stayed put giving them my full attention, my wolf was fully alert now making me feel even more alive than before, it felt like a piece of me that was missing was finally back where it belonged. The first guy gave one more step forward but stopped when he saw me stiffen even more, I was holding on tightly to Corey's hand, afraid that he would let go and leave me with these men. He gave my hand a squeeze back to show that it would all  be okay making me relax a little bit, "I am sorry princess if we scared you, it was not our intention to do so, we have been waiting a really long time to meet you" the one in the middle spoke up. the nickname reminded of the one Victor gave me and it made me scrunch my nose at it. Then what he said clicked inside my head making me confused at what he meant by it, they must have seen my confusion because the one to his right smiled and also took a step forward standing next to the other one.

He looked over every one and then to the other two, "Let us introduce our selves to you, that way you will at least know who you are talking to " he smiled at me. Pointing to himself he started, "My name is, King Micheal and this here is my brothers, the one in the middle is King Alexander and the one to his left is King Brian, as Axel told you before we are the werewolve kings" he spoke as if was absolutely nothing that I was in the same room as royals. The one on the left seemed annoyed by something as he stepped forward as well "To explain the nickname we gave you just now, we called you princess because that is exactly who you are, you are our sister and we are your brothers" he blurted out making my eyes go even bigger. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY? I screamed inside my head, my heat was pounding a mile a minute, my brain wasn't computing fast enough to process the information. My vision was becoming dark and my chest was starting to ache, my lungs was getting any air in them and the shouting going on around me wasn't helping at all. Finally darkness claimed me into its warm embrace and all sound disappeared, the bliss off the peace and quite around me made me sigh in relief, but all this shit will still be there when I wake up. OH well, that is worriers for another time.....