Informing Them

Everyone gathered in the living room, the king's looked ready to murder someone. When everyone settled down, it was clear the room was devided. The Toma men sat on one couch close to the hall, Alpha Calvin stood by the fireplace, his men standing behind him. The three kings and their people was by the other couch, but they didn't sit, being to worked up to sit down. The air was tens and the power in the room was thick, making it somewhat hard on those who wasn't as strong.....

Alpha Calvin's POV

I was watching the Toma team closely, to see how they were doing meeting the king's for the first time and strangely enough, they didn't seem to be affected by the power that radiated from the king's. It baffled me how they were acting so calm when my men and even those that came with the king's were clearly uncomfortable with it. Moving my attention around the room, I see that everyone was situated although the king's refused to sit. Wel, I suppose I need to start explaining everything I know from my side to them, here goes nothing. "I am going to asked that everyone please try to stay calm during our explanation of all events, I do realise that I have no right to order the three of you to do anything, but I am asking you to please be patient with us, there are things that you are going to hear from me and the Toma team that will anger you extremely, I know, because it had the same effect on me" I began, hoping that not to much damage will be caused to Jason's house. Looking at the king's and saw them squaring their shoulders, but gave me a nod to continue. Clearing my throat I continued, "A few weeks ago, Jason came to me and told me that he asked his friends to come and help him with his farm, most of his people had left dew to finding their mates in other pack's and he couldn't ask humans to come work here for obvious reasons" feeling like starting at the beginning was going to be the best for everyone. I further explained how I agreed and was curious about the wolves who was part of this Academy I always heard about. "Two days ago they were to arrive, but a hour or so before they estimated time Jason's phone rang and it was the Toma team, but something was wrong and they needed Jason's help in looking at a female who was abused that was with them, to say that they were in a panic would be a understatement, I am going to ask Axel their leader to explain their part before I continue" I stood to one side giving the space to Axel so he could tell their side. Low growls could be heard coming from the king's, but they didn't say anything, respecting my wishes....

Axel's POV

I couldn't believe we had to go through all of this fucking again and it was starting to feel like we are throwing the Blackbourn team under the bus. Although this is justice for them leaving such an amazing person in that hellhole, I stood straight and looked the king's in the eyes. Beginning with when we met her and then moving on to a year later and how Jason's call came as a relief for me and my men. It took me a few minutes before I explained to them how we found her at the garage and everything that happened up until we arrived here at the farm. The tension grew more and more as I spoke and the king's growls aswell as a few growls from others in the room grew louder. When I was done, I went and sat back down next to Mark and Brandon who has been quite throughout everything. Come to think of it, he hasn't said a word since we picked Max up at the garage, I am going to need to talk to him at some point to find out what is going on in his head....

Alpha Calvin's POV

After Axel sat back down, I stepped forward again to give them the rest of the information. When I was done and went quiet I looked towards the king's to see them close to shifting into their wolves for the second time today. The roars that came from them literally shook the house and made almost everyone including me bow our heads and stand in a submissive posture. Now would be a really bad time to fuck with them and disrespect them, bit from the corner of my eye I could see the Toma team just standing there with their arms crossed and looking pissed. What the fuck was going on here? How the fuck are they not affected by this? Ran through my mind just before the king's and their people stormed out of the house. When they were gone the air became breathable again and everyone relaxed except Axel and them. The one named Brandon huffed and turned around going back to the window he had been looking out of ever since they came here and Max was taken upstairs. Now is not the time to question them, but I will get to the bottom of this sooner or later.....

Mark's POV

After the king's almost brought the whole fucking house down with their roars and stormed out, I looked towards the others with a frown and saw Correy go up stairs, probably to check on Max and Raven. "I fucking hope the noise they made didn't wake Max up or desturbed her in anyway" Axel growled next to me, making my head whip in his direction. Alpha Calvin looked shocked by that and for a moment I couldn't understand why, until it sank in that the king's power and anger didn't affect us at all. Mmmmm that is pretty interesting, asking my wolf how that is possible. He only told me that the answer will be revealed when Max finally wakes up, things was getting weirder and more intriguing minute by minute and I had to wonder if Axel and the others realised it aswell. Oh well only time will tell and I was excited to see what was going to happen next......

**""******
😁 Why do you guys think they weren't affected?

😂 And can you believe Axel or Brandon and their attitudes?

Mmmmmm wonder when Max is going to wake up and join all the fun 🤔

* Please let me know what you think 😉