The Waiting Is Over

Max's POV

My head felt fuzzy and sounds was foggy at best, groaning I tried to open my eyes but shut it quickly when the lights was to bright. I didn't recognise the smells around me and that should have had me scared but for some reason I wasn't. Someone took my hand and held it, they were trying to talk to me but everything was being all muddled up. "Come on little wolf, open those pretty eyes of yours and look at me" a deep voice talked right by my ear. I knew that voice, it sounded very familiar but I couldn't place where I heard it before, again I tried to open my eyes and found the light wasn't as bright as before. My throat was dry and felt like sand paper was going down it every time I tried to swallow. Blinking a few times, I looked around the room to see I was in a huge room with hospital equipment next to my bed. So that was where the beeping sound came from, looking to my right I saw a familiar face looking at me with concern and joy in his eyes. Huh! What a combination of emotions to have, never seen that before when someone looked at me, so it was weird seeing it.

Not even the guys have looked at me like that, yet Raven didn't seem to know what to feel at this moment. Trying to sit up, my body was very weak and it was a struggle to just get my upper body to cooperate with me. "Here little wolf let me help you out there, then I will go call the doctor" Raven put his hands under my arms and shifted me into a sitting position, then he ran to the door and hollered out the door for the doctor. Movement to my left caught my attention and I whipped my head in its direction but it made my head spin a little bit and I groaned at the feeling. "Take it easy sweet heart, don't move to fast right now, you are safe I promise" another very deep voice said close to me. After the spinning stopped, I looked up slowly to see a very handsome young man stand next to my bed with the same amount of concern on his face as Raven had. Tilting my head a little to the side, I watched him closely.

He had dark hare cut close to his head on the sides but it was a bit longer on the top, he had the most striking green eyes I have ever seen, I always thought Kota's eyes were unique but this guy had him beat. He had very plump lips that looked like if he kissed you it would be very soft. I didn't stop my perusal there no I looked down over his body and saw he was incredibly well build with muscles that matched Ravens and that says alot. I heard a chuckle and quickly looked back up at his face and blushed crimson when I saw the amused look on his face and the twinkle in his eyes. Looking down at my lap to hide my embarrassment, I heard Raven coming back over and chuckle aswell. "Don't hide those pretty eyes from us little wolf, you can look all you want" Raven said in a husky voice as he tilted my head up to look at him, he had a happy smile on his face. "There you are" he smiled and kissed my forehead, making me blush all over again.

A throat clearing had me look at the door to my room and a man was standing there with pepper white hair and a friendly smile on his face. "I am so glad to see my patient finally awake" he said walking over to me and taking my chart looking it over, then he went to the monitors and checked them over writing down on the chart what he saw. "Mmmm that is truly good to see that your vitals are strong and exactly where they should be" he hummed after he put the chart down on the table again. He then came and looked me over and hummed again in approval, "Yes, everything seems to be just right, How are you feeling my dear?" He asked me and looked at me for an answer. When I tried to talk, I started to coughing, I completely forgot about my throat being dry. Raven rushed and got me a glass of water and held it to my lips with a straw, knowing from past experience I sipped on the water slowly feeling how it was coating my throat and making it feel much better. When I had enough, I pushed the glass away and Raven sat it down on the table next to my bed.

"I feel weak and a little groggy" I croaked out, it was clear I haven't used my voice in awhile, making me wonder how long I have been sleeping. "That is understandable my dear, you have been asleep for almost a week now, your body is going to take some time before you get your strength back but your mind should clear the longer you are awake" he informed me with a kind smile. Gasping as the information finally settled into me, "a..a..a week?" I stuttered out in complete shock. I have never in my life slept even the full hours that was needed each day nevermind a bloody week, what the hell?. The doctor took my hand in his and squeezed it softly to reassure me in some way. " Yes my dear, a week. You were badly injured and some of your wounds had become infected so your body shut of to give you the much needed rest for you to recover." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. " You are finally healed from your wounds but because you weren't active for so long, your body is weak and you will need to build your strength up slowly, please don't try to do to much to quick or you could hurt yourself all over again okay" he looked at me with stern eyes to make sure I heard him.

I nodded my head and sighed in relief and smiled again, turning towards Raven I asked the question that has been bugging me since I woke up. "Rav, where are we?" I looked at him confused because this room seemed to big for a farm house room, "Well, that's my que, I will leave you to explain while I go informed them she is awake" the doctor told Raven and then left, leaving me even more confused as to who the they were. "We are at the royal castle little wolf, they were better equipped to help you with your injuries" Raven explained to me after a few minutes of thinking it through. I gasped at this, "T..t..he royal castle?" I gasped as my breaths started coming faster, How the fuck did I end up here?.........

*Finally an update.
*Sorry it took so long.
*Things have not been going to well for me.
*I lost my job and are struggling to find another one.
* I will try my best to update more frequently.
*Love you all for your support and patience 😘