Taking Care Of Her

Jason's POV

After treating all her wounds me and the guys got her settled into a bed in one of my guest bedrooms, she had the same injuries on her legs and how the fuck she is still alive is a mystery to. That was the only thing that gave me an indication that she wasn't human as we thought she was, because no human can survive torture like that. Raven stayed by her side, and after she was made comfortable, he pulled a chair next to her bed and hasn't left yet. My head was spinning with everything that has happened today, first Axel loosing his shit on me, then seeing the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, then finding out how badly she had been abused and lastly my Alpha going white as a ghost after seeing a mark on the back of her neck and storming out without a word to any of us. Just what the fuck was happening today? He hasn't come back yet and wasn't answering to the mind linked as well. What ever that mark meant it was obviously not good, entering my living room, I find Axel on the phone growling and screaming at someone about them being FUCKING IDIOTS. Looking around I saw Corry on his laptop probably making sure that who ever Axel was on the phone with couldn't trace were they are at. Mark was in the kitchen making a pot of coffee for everyone and Brandon was standing at the front window just staring out at the farm. I wondered were my Alpha was and if he was okay, this wasn't like him to disappear with out one of us knowing where he was, I could only hope he gets back soon, I was feeling out of my element here....

Alpha Calvin's POV

After blowing of some steam out in the woods in my wolf form, I ran back to the pack house and ordered my beta, Delta and gamma to come to my office. It didn't take long for them to walk into my office all of them looking serious and worried, they knew me well enough to know that I only ordered them here if something was wrong. After all three off them took a seat, I got up from behind my desk and stood in front of them, thinking on how I am going to word this with out giving away to much of what is going on. After a few minutes I looked at all of them and cleared my throat, it's not that I didn't trust my men because I trusted them with my life but this was bigger than anything we have ever delt with in the past and I wasn't a 100% sure how to handle it just yet. "A situation has risen at Jason's farm this morning," I started our meeting, holding my hand up when it seemed that they wanted to interrupt. "Let me finish and then you can ask what ever questions you might have" looking at them pointedly to make sure they got the message, when they sat back and nodded, I knew they will obey until I am done, but I also know my beta and gamma are going to loose their shit the minute I am done talking. " You all know about his friends that is apart of that academy place and that he has asked them to come and help him on the farm" making sure they were paying attention, I continued on to explain everything that happened, leaving out the part of who I suspect her to be. When I am more sure about my suspicions, I will fill them in on it more, but as I thought my beta Kyle flew off the handle and my gamma Darkus did not disappoint me following Kyle seconds after. My delta Steven has always been the more level headed one of the three and although he is pissed, he is sitting with his elbows on his knees and fists clenched tied while staring at the floor. Sighing at all the threat's and cursing the other two were doing, I gave them a few more minutes before I quiet them down. "I need a good few of our worriors to go patrol and protect the farm, I need our head pack doctor to take some medical supplies and equipment to the farm as well, plus all my calls need to be directed there as I will be there to help Jason with what is going on" I gave my orders and the other two was out the door to go do as I asked. I should have known my beta would pick up that I wasn't telling them everything, "What is it Calvin? What aren't you telling us?" He asked me coming to stand before my desk after I went and sat back down behind it. With a grunt I told him of the mark I found on her neck and who I thought she might be, when I didn't hear anything but silence, I looked up to see him stagger with a pale face and sit down with a thud in the nearest chair. I made it clear to him that I wasn't a 100% certain and didn't have all the facts yet and that is why I need our pack doctor to draw blood and have her DNA tested to be sure, but that no one else can know about this. After gaining some colour back in his face he nodded his head jerkily and left my office to go arrange the pack doctor, things were going to be strained around here until all of this is sorted out but I had faith in my people and I believe everything will be okay in the end....

Jason's POV

It was another two hours later when I heard people in back yard moving around, going to see what is happening, I freeze when I see ten of the packs best worriors being given orders on the patrol they apparently had to do around my farm and house. Gamma Darkus was standing there with his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face, looking towards the window were Max was still sleeping. I wonder what that was about, but before I could ask him our delta came over and informed me they were following Alpha Calvin's orders. Just then Calvin and Beta Kyle came strolling through the woods with our head pack doctor and equipment and what looked like medical supplies. The relieve I felt at him being back and taking over this situation almost made my knees buckle beneath me, when he reached me, he put his hand on my shoulder "We will take care of her and your brothers Jason, she is in good hands, I promise" he reassured me then went into the house. Things sure is getting interesting around here......