The Meeting

Everyone gathered in the living room, some sitting on the couches, others sitting on the floor, and some chose to keep on standing. It was becoming clear that the old farm house might just be a little too small to fit everyone. Axel was frowning at the new people who came with the Alpha, he didn't understand why they needed to be here, this was their families issue and they didn't need other people poking their noses into it. He was great full for the help the Alpha gave them when they arrived but all this seemed a little extreme to him, he didn't miss the worriors patrolling the area. When everyone was settled the Alpha took the arm chair that was placed in the middle of the room and looked at everyone around him. His men was standing next to him on both sides and one at the back of him, "Drukus, I want you to go up and join Raven, I want two of you with her at all times, no one leaves her alone" he informed his gamma who just grunted and left the room. Before anyone on the Toma team could object, he lifted his hand to stop them, "I will explain everything, I promise" he reassured them and they calmed down.

He cleared his throat, "I don't know how many of you remember some years ago the royals had something bad happen at the castle?" He asked no one in particular, just putting it out there. A few nodded their heads remembering the event that he was talking about. "As most of you know, I have been friends with our current Kings since we were babies, and I was there with them that day" he continued to explain. Mark was looking to the ground the whole time the Alpha was talking, he had this nickly feeling that they are not going to like what they are about to be told. "Their baby sister was stolen from her crib when she was one year old, I will never forget the devastation that surrounded everyone when no one could find even a trace of her" he said with sadness lacing his voice. Clear his throat again to get rid of the thickness in it he continued, "To this day she hasn't been found, me along with them and the best people they had could not find anything about her, that is until now" he let his last words hang in the air, waiting for that moment when it would sink in and hit them.

It seems it's taking them a while for that light bulb moment to kick in, all of them had confused scowls on their faces, but he saw the moment it started hitting them one by one. Kyle his beta was the first to gasp even if Calvin informed him earlier of his suspicions it didn't register until now what he exually meant. The look on his face was almost comical to Calvin, next his delta came to the realization of what his Alpha was implying, his eyes as big as sausers and his mouth hanging open had Calvin snicker softly to himself. Next was Axel, "Are you telling me that, that beautiful girl up stairs, who has been abused most of her life, is in fact the lost princess?" He asked Calvin to get clarification on what was running through his mind. A whole bunch of gasps and curse's could be heard ringing out around the room when Calvin nodded his head in the affirmative. "Now that we are all on the same page of how big the events of today has been, we can start talking and planning on how, first of all we are going to keep her safe and then secondly how we are going to handle this whole situation..." He was busy saying when Axel got up with his fists clenched at his side. "How can you be so certain that she is who you believe she is?" He asked Calvin with clear frustration rolling of, of him. Beta Kyle wanted to step forward but Calvin stopped him with a look, after he got up from his arm chair. " Every Royal are born with a mark on the back of their necks, a birthmark if you will, now allot of people has tried to bring forward other females and pretend that they were the princess but the birthmark is unique and can't be replicated no matter how hard they tried" he explained to Axel who was now staring down at the carpet.

"When Jason was tending to her wounds and asked me to pick up her hair, the mark was revealed, at first I thought it was another prank or you guys trying to pull a fast one...." He stopped talking for a few minutes after hearing the growls coming from the group, the loudest one coming from Axel. Sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose between his eyes, he continued " But after taking the wipe and cleaning the mark, it was pretty clear that it wasn't a tattoo put there by hand but the actual birthmark of a royal, now I am sorry for thinking the worst of you all a the beginning, but please understand that hundreds upon hundreds have tried to pull the wool over the royals eyes" he sat back down with his shoulders hunched. "Every time the old King and queen would get their hopes up and every time their hearts would break when it wasn't real" he said in a gentle voice full of pain. He lifted his head and looked towards everyone, seeing the understanding and pain in their eyes and faces and that Axel has sat back down. "So imagen my surprise at finding that mark on her neck, I needed to go for a run to clear my head and to figure out what to do next" he explained his actions from earlier. "The most important part right now is making sure she is taken care of and that we keep her safe, because if anything else happens to her while she is here, we will not see the sunrise again" he said with a grimace at the image of the king's ripping his head of. For the remainder of the day they sat and worked out everything that they needed to get done, they had decided to have two of their male omegas come and help out with making dinner and any cleaning that needed to be done. Beta Kyle and delta Steven were going to go back to the pack house and keep an eye on everything there, while gamma Drukus will stay with Raven and Max, two people who was still in the dark about all of it. The Alpha ordered everyone to stay quiet about what he has told them and that not even the pack doctor is allowed to know the thruth about who Max is, he explained that although he trusted his people, he wasn't going to take any chances on her safety. They chose the two male omegas purely because they couldn't let a female come to the house, because after talking everything through that they knew about her life, it became clear that her so called stepmother was the main one abusing her and she might not do so well with other females for now. Tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day and they needed to all get enough rest to be able to deal with it....