Part 3

"Didn't you guys have shirts on earlier?" A voice asks, approaching our table in the back of the club; dancing is not something any of us will do willingly until we are adequately sloshed, which takes a lot; blame it on us starting to drink at a young age; it's the British in us. Although the boys had smoked on the way here with Cara, so they were high. Hence why the twins took their shirts off before popping their waistcoats and suit jackets back on, although the jackets were now behind them, and they were just in their waistcoats. I must admit it is a good look. "It's hot in here, even more so since you walked in," Teddy flirts, only to go bright red when he looks up from his drink and comes face to face with Gigi Hadid.

I love it when Teddy tries to flirt because it always ends in a disaster. 

I don't know why he keeps trying. Teddy is thrilled with his husband. This time, he was trying to flirt with a supermodel with a boyfriend; nice going, T. 

Teddy just cringed while we all laughed. Gigi, seeming unphased, as she slipped into the booth after Mick stood so she could slide in next to me as Mick moved to sit around by Teddy. "Don't mind him; he is high and can't speak to women," Mick defended Teddy, who was now pouting over his drink. "It's all good. It's great seeing you again; it's been too long. I managed to catch up with Andy, but she said you two were busy; I was starting to think you have been avoiding me," she speaks, making the pair laugh as I shake my head.

We met Gigi about a year ago, at one of Cara's parties for something or another, and since then, we have all been swamped between albums and tours and Cora and Gigi's schedule; there isn't exactly a whole bunch of time; but she and I managed to grab lunch while we were both in New about two months ago. The boys couldn't make it that day because Lanie grounded them after T dyed Mick's hair pink. He needed to get it fixed before the show because it was appalling, and Kevin banned him from being photographed like that. It looked like candy floss had thrown up on his hair. Personally, I think he should have performed like that, but no one listened to me.

"You are going to wish they stayed hidden," Cara's voice joins us as she slips into the seat next to Mick, stealing his drink as he chucks his arm over her shoulder. "Oh, come on, how bad can they be? Their music is fantastic, and from your interviews, I think you guys have a decent personality, so what's the issue? They were both rather charming when we met at your party. How many bodies are in their closest?" Gigi asked, making Cara burst into laughter as my head snapped to her. "You like our music?" I asked, the subject not coming up the last time we met.

It doesn't matter how many fans we have or how long we have been doing this, which is nine years; when someone famous says they like our music, it still blows my mind. "Babe, the whole world likes your music; Check Yes Juliet (We the Kings) is pretty much on a loop wherever I am," Gigi chuckled. As if the DJ had somehow heard, it started to play, making the three of us groan as the two models bounced excitedly.

"That is a sign we have to dance," Cara declared before dragging M and T out of the booth and onto the dance floor, Gigi doing the same to me. Only just allowing me to down my drink before she pushed me into the crowd of sweaty bodies. Joy.

I have no idea how long we were dancing, but the boys had brought over several shots for us to take while doing so, and a multitude of songs had played. I am done dancing and now leaning against the bar watching the boys make a fool of themselves. Mick is flirting with some blonde who I can't make out, and Teddy is being dragged around by Cara like a puppy, not that he seems to mind; he is like that usually and once high, he is the most chill person ever.

I was just flagging down the bartender for another drink when a body came stumbling into my side, which had me steadying them on instinct. My hands wrapped around the stranger's waste as I saved them from eating the bar. "Whoa, easy there, tiger," I caution, releasing the woman as I turn to face her properly, gulping slightly as I notice who it is. "Shit, I am so sorry. I got wine all over your jacket," the blonde slurred, making my head shoot down to my arm, which I now realised was covered in whatever the singer had been drinking. An empty wine glass was now in her hands as she looked at me guiltily.