Part 33 ;)

The first fifteen minutes of the drive were silent.

I mean, I think it was clear that both of us were trying our best to work things out in our heads because the last few hours have been an absolute shit show. And while the silence was actually relaxing, the soft sound of her breath against my neck as she calmed down, still refusing to let go of me, not that I minded at all.

Alright, maybe I minded a little.

You see one small, or rather big, if you catch my drift, problem is that the way she is resting on top of my lap has her grinding into me every time we go over any little bump. And let me tell you something, I have never noticed how fucking bumpy the roads in New York are until now.

Honestly, I am trying my best to keep myself calm, figuring that both of us are running pretty hot emotionally, but I swear that Taylor is grinding on me on purpose. I just can't prove it and don't want to make a move and overstep while she is fragile. But at the same time, she is making it really hard to keep my hands to myself.

Screw that.

She definitely knows what she is doing because her lips are now on my neck, and I can feel the smirk she is wearing as she grinds down particularly hard, which has me biting back a moan. She is definitely playing with me right now, without a doubt. I should have known she was up to something.

Taylor's lips, warm and soft lips, traced a slow path along my neck, leaving a fire trail in their wake. Every bump in the road sent a rush of heat through us, intensifying the growing need between us, which was growing in more ways than one, if you get what I mean. Can you blame me? My insanely stunning girlfriend is going to town on my neck while grinding on me. I'm only human; of course, this is going to get me wanting more.

I knew this was a dangerous game we were playing, but I couldn't resist any longer. A part of me knew we would probably be better off waiting until tonight after the party, but I just knew Tay would drink a lot, and I didn't want a drunken shag right now. I just want to feel connected with the love of my life, to prove to her that I love her in every way.

So, against my better judgment, I check that the car divide is up and that the music is turned up because Taylor can be a bit of a screamer at times, and I am sure Greg does not want to listen to any of that.

"Tay, love, if you keep doing that, I'm not going to be able to stop," I warn, still trying to give her a chance just to cuddle until we get home. Still, clearly, she isn't interested in that because I bite back a moan as she sucks a hickey on the top of my collarbone, which I will definitely be wearing proudly at the party later.

My hand moved to cup her cheek, gently turning her face towards mine. Her eyes, dark with desire and a hint of mischief, honestly, any and all restraint I might have had went out the window. God, she has the best eyes ever.

Not wasting another second, I slam our lips together, not caring that it is messy or sloppy, just focusing on trying to put every ounce of love I feel for Tay into it. The taste of her was intoxicating, and I deepened the kiss, our tongues dancing in a frenzied rhythm. Taylor is my favourite drug. Her hips moved in perfect harmony with our fervent kiss, each movement sending waves of pleasure through the both of us.

I couldn't hold back any longer, my hands sliding down her back to grasp her hips, guiding her movements. "Tay, last chance before I fuck you in the back of the car," I mumble against her lips, my hands snaking up under her jumper as I savour the feeling of her soft skin under my fingers. "Please, please, please, baby," she mumbled, tugging on my belt as she clumsily undid it, throwing it to the other side of the car.

God, I hope Greg is a safe driver.

Thank God Taylor is wearing a skirt right now because getting jeans off her would have been a pain in my arse.