Chapter 9

Charlotte POV

Sam, Maria and I quickly become three peas in a pod. It's thanks to them I'm not completely losing my mind. That and the letter I receive from Steve and Bucky about their thoughts and desires to see me again.

July passes and now comes August, the weather will be getting cold soon, but before it does the Brooklyn Festival is held in Prospect Park. They're food music and dancing, the perfect way to end off the summer. It's most alway busy during the but since it's ending soon, it's even more crowded.

Going with Maria, we walk around, having fun with slushes and corn dogs in hand. With my orange tank top and dark blue shorts we get in the crowd, as the music starts to play. As much fun as I'm having, my mind can't help but wonder to my boys.

I miss them terribly, and I haven't gotten a letter in weeks. As the tempo slows, Maria taps on my shoulder, "I'm going to head to the bathroom!"

"Ok, are you ok with going alone?"

She nods, "Yeah I'll be back in a few."

I nod, watching her walk off, swaying to the music I try to clear my mind. As the music begins to pick up I cheer for the band, "Whoo!"

Jumping with the crowd, I can't help but laugh as I almost trip. Feeling someone tap my shoulder I turn around to find Steve and Bucky. Gasping I jump up, wrapping my arms around both of them.

Helping me stay up, I shower their faces with little kisses. Finally letting them go, I hold on to their hands, "What are you doing here! How did you know..."

Looking at Maria she gives me a thumbs up, rushing over to her I hug her tightly, "Thank you."

"You're welcome Charlotte."

Squeezing her she pushes me away, "Now go, I have a date to go to."

"What!?"

She places her lips over her mouth, "I'll catch you up later!"

Watching her walk off, I feel Bucky pull me back. Looking up at the two, I smile brightly. The night continues, but I don't want to stay. I want to be alone with them, and after little convincing, I drag them to my car so we can head back to my place.

Heading upstairs, I hug them again making Steve chuckle, "You really missed us huh?"

"Yes."

My muffled voice makes them laugh a bit, but I don't care, being in their scent again is pure fucking bliss.

Pulling away, I look at the two, "Stay the night?"

They nod there head, "Of course."

Smiling brightly at them I peck there lips, "Thank you!"

Before rushing off to take a shower. With a large shirt and shorts in hand I head into the bathroom. Putting on my shower cap I hope in, humming a simple song in glee. Stepping out from the hot water, I spread the chocolate scented lotion on my body and face. Not caring about the lack of a bra, I slip on my baggy shirt and shorts. Putting on my black bonnet I open the door to see the two in their boxers and shirts.

The sight is simply heavenly, eyeing them the expression on their faces say it all. Making me turn off the light and retreat in between them. Tucking me in, both lay on my side, as Steve spoons me from behind, Bucky lays on my chest, moving my leg to wrap around his.

Feeling snug and warm, I can't even complain about the layers of clothes. This is what life is all about, this is what makes all the waiting worth it.

Falling asleep, my land of dreams are dim, as the darkness of my past follows me. But it doesn't last long, as the morning light wakes me up. Instead of being sandwiched by two men, I find myself alone with their left over scent.

It's Sunday, meaning no work, only special pick ups, and I have none today. Slipping out of bed I follow the sound of low talking and little noises. Peaking the corner I find the two, cooking. A sight to behold making me lean against the wall before they could notice me.

Smiling at the two they return it, "Morning."

"Morning Doll."

"Morning Baby Girl."

I pecking their cheeks, I turn around walking over to my record player. Looking through my collection I find, choosing Frank Sinatra's, my favorite song begins to play.

"Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars."

Steve picks it up, "Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars."

Looking at him I smile, "In other words, hold my hand."

"In other words, baby, kiss me."

Pulling me close he spins me making me giggle, looking at Bucky I see him recoding on his phone making me take his hand.

"Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forevermore, you are all I long for, all I worship and adore."

He finishes my words, "In other words, please be true In other words, I love you"

Dancing with me, he dips me, passing me onto Steve as we share our steps. The interments play, as joy fills the room.

Feeling the song coming to and end, I hold there hands, looking into there eyes I sing the words gently, "Fill my heart with song, let me sing forevermore, you are all I long for, all I worship and adore. In other words, please be true, in other words, in other words I love you."

As the song comes to an end, I watch them melt, kissing them on the lips, I blush.

Smelling something burning Bucky curses under his breath. Turning off the stove and moving it to another top, I smile.

"It doesn't look too burnt."

Steve smiles, "Glad I made the pancakes."

Plating our food we sit on the round table, enjoying the morning. Giving me the highlights of the mission I can't help but feel relieved that they had each others back.

"I'm glad you too are safe."

Seeing there warm expressions sooth me, "I also enjoyed you two spending the night, you can do so as much as you want."

Bucky smiles, "I like the sound of that."

"Me too."

Fuck I love these too.