Chapter 11

Charlotte POV

Thanksgiving was amazing, touching them was amazing even if it was a little bit. Now we haven't advanced to the nitty gritty, so I have been doing research on threesome positions and threesome porn.

I know, odd that we have to start off this way but I'm nervous ok!

Let's continue with my life, Christmas Time!

Now, once more my family is scattered and since we're all grown, we don't meet up like when I was younger. But that's fine since I get to have wholesome, yes wholesome, moments with my boyfriends.

We decorated the tree, ate dinner, exchanged gifts and they even told me about their past and families.

It was nice, it was amazing.

And just like that, here I am, staring at the skin-tight dress that lays on my bed. To give you some context, Tony Stark, Iron Man, has a yearly New Year's Eve party. Steve and Bucky told me they don't like going to these things but they want to show me off to everyone.

I'm flattered but I'm fucking nervous, really fucking nervous. I'll be driving there, meeting them at the compound, I'm excited to show myself off to them but nervous about what everyone will think.

I usually wear loser clothes so this is a once-in-a-blue moon for me. Already fresh out of the shower, moisturized, and buttered up, I slip on the silk dress. It's a subtle silver, stopping mid-thigh, putting on some matching heels I wrap the large shawl around my exposed arms.

Walking to the bathroom I put my freshly twisted hair in a high ponytail, with the base wrapped in a bun. Slipping on some lip gloss and silver earrings, I smile at the results. Taking some pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror, I admire my curves and meaty thighs that Bucky loves to squeeze and nibble on.

I can't help but be a little worried about the cleavage, this dress is fit to cover my breast but it isn't really designed for big boobs.

I shake my head, "That's what the shawl is for."

Slipping on my thick puffer jacket, I slip out of my home, and into my car. Heating it up, I watch as the thin layer of snow melts. I tried to clear the snow off my car earlier but I can't get it off completely if it keeps snowing.

Slipping off one of my heels, I put on a sock, then I'm off. Making it on the road, I listen to the music lowly, feeling my stomach twist and turn with doubt and worry. Making it to the compound, I drive up to the gates. Greeted by security he shines a light in my eye, "Name."

"Charlotte Ray."

Checking my name on his high-tech touch pad he nods, "Go ahead."

"Thank you."

Driving through the gates, I park, slipping my heel back on I leave my car, rushing to the entrance and away from the cold.

The doors open for me, allowing me to marvel at the decorations and lights.

"May I take your coat?"

Looking at the server I nod, slipping it off, I keep my phone, sending Steve and Bucky a text that I'm here.

"Thank you."

Watching him walk off, I let my shawl wrap around my arms. Not really knowing where to go, I look around at the decoration.

Hearing a pair of footsteps, I smile at the sight of my boys, "Bucky! Steve!"

They stop, staring at me, I can see the hunger in their eyes, I can see it all.

I chuckle, "See something you like."

Walking up the stairs they don't say anything making me blush, pecking them on the cheek I smile, "Thanks for inviting me."

Steve wraps his arm around my waist, "Of course baby girl, you look phenomenal."

Bucky lifts my chin, kissing my lips roughly, "We want everyone to know how much we love you our gorgeous Doll."

Seeing the gloss on his lips, I rub it off teasingly with my thumb.

Blushing they escort me to the main event, stepping in I hold my head up high. Feeling everyone's eyes on me, Steve keeps his hand on my waist while Bucky laces his fingers with mine.

Seeing the other Avengers our steps halt, nervous Steve introduces me, "This is Charlotte."

Bucky continues, "Our girlfriend."

I give them a bright smile, "Hello! It's nice to meet you all."

They greet me, making me relax a bit, Tony speaks smoothly, "I still can't believe you two-"

Natasha hits his side, making me blush, I feel Steve's and Bucky's grip tighten. I look at the two worryingly.

"It's nice to meet you Lady Charlotte! I'm glad you could make it tonight!"

I smile at the loud blond, "It's nice to be here."

Feeling a bit at ease, I look at the two, "I'm going to get something to drink."

The two seem worried but I give them a reassuring smile, "I'll be fine, slipping from their touch I march over to the bar."

"Can I get an apple martini please?"

The bartender nods, waiting for my drink I notice Bucky's gaze making me wave.

"Here you go."

I nod, "Thank you."

Taking a sip, I smile at the tart flavor, bringing me ease. It doesn't take long for people to start flooding around me, talking to me, asking me questions, and trying to pry information out of me.

Feeling overwhelmed, I fake a smile, trying to give everyone my attention. Putting down my drink, I feel too nervous to take another sip, too many people, too dangerous.

"Doll."

Finding Bucky, his presence moves the crowd, kissing my forehead, he takes my hand.

"Come with me."

Helping me escape, I feel at ease, leading me deeper into the compound, I find Steve standing on the heated balcony.

He turns, taking a breath of relief, "Baby girl, are you ok?"

I walk over to him, giving him a quick hug.

"Yeah, just a bit overwhelmed by all the attention."

Feeling Bucky hug me from behind I smile, we hear everyone counting down from afar. Looking at the sky we listen, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

Bucky tilts my head, kissing me passionately. Parting from me, Steve pulls me close, out of breath he slips his tongue in my mouth making me moan. Bucky pulls me back, lifting me up, I yelp, melting as he kisses my neck gently.

"Bucky..."

Feeling Steve do the same, my neck becomes a breeding ground for the two. Moaning softly, I whine, "Don't l-leave any marks, p-please."

They listen, sucking lighter instead of devouring me. Helping me down, I lean against them, trying to grab my bearings. Smiling at the two I speak softly, "Happy New Year!"

They smile, "Happy New Year Doll."

"Happy New Year Baby Girl."