Chapter 12

Mature Content Ahead

Charlotte POV

Heading back to the party, it continues as normal, just more drinks and drunken dancing. Leading me to the Avengers, they help me sit down. Smiling at everyone, they sit on either side of me, making me feel secure.

Tony takes a sip of his drink, "Look who decided to join us, throuple has returned!"

I blush, feeling more confident than nervous, Thor speaks up, "How did you three meet?"

Bucky explains the story, Steve even includes the most embarrassing parts of me thinking they were murderers. This makes them all laugh, especially since they're so well known.

I defend myself jokingly, leaving a few snorts and snickers. Bruce asks me a question as well, "You're a florist? What made you get into that?"

Let's try to leave out the depressing shit, "Well, I originally went to college to do Biology, and my parents wanted to support me but I was stuck between ecologist and genetics. I kinda fell off, so my parents thought it was best to drop out, they knew I wanted to be a florist since I studied it in my pass time so they got me a shop."

Everyone seems engaged, Bruce smiles, "Wow!"

"Yeah, I was studying on how to change genetic makeup, I was using rats and was successful in being able to raise rats as agile as a comment cat! I was doing a semester in Brazil, observing this poisonous plant and how it benefits the environment as well. If I kept going with the study, I was hoping to find a way to extract the poison for study or use the pedals for healing properties."

Noticing everyone's demeanor change I blush, "Sorry, I went on a tangent."

Bruce smiles, "No no! I'm fascinated! You have to come by the lab, I would love to know more about your research."

I smile, "I would love that!"

Continuing to talk, Clint begins to bring up his personal life as the crowd begins to disperse. Telling me about his life in the country, I smile in amazement, "Is it a lot to manage?"

He nods, "It is but it's not so bad when you get used to it."

"Do you grow any fresh products or do you purchase them from the market or the store?"

"A mixture of both."

I smile, "I hope that I can live a peaceful life like that, but I've grown attached to the city."

Chuckling to myself he smiles at me, "I have to invite you over to dinner sometime."

I smile, "Thank you!"

Trying and failing to contain my excitement, Natasha smiles at me, "She looks good with you two."

I look at her and blush, I can feel the pride radiate off Rogers and Barnes as their subtle touches grow. Getting ready to leave, Tony gives me to seal of approval to come by any time, making me feel welcomed and happy.

Heading home, I sit in the back seat, dozing off as they the snow falls gently. Feeling the car stop, I open my eyes, then the door opens and I get lifted up. Leaning on Steve's chest, they get my keys and take me upstairs.

Sucking on his neck, I leave a deep mark, feeling a bit frisky.

"Baby girl, if you keep doing that, I won't be able to stop."

I tease him, biting his neck, in return he tosses me on the bed. Bucky gets in between my legs, leaving deep hickeys on my thighs. Moaning, Steve sits me up, slipping off my coat.

"You're being too kind Steve."

Bucky rips off my panties making me whimper, slipping off my dress I lay exposed. Feeling him eat me out, I cry out, only for him to stop.

Whining I look down as he starts to take off his clothes, looking at Steve he smirks, "Get a taste."

Steve doesn't need to be told twice, taking off his shirt he dives in. Gripping his hair, I roll my hips, riding my high as he devours me.

"Help me out Doll."

Looking over I find Bucky's erect cock, taking it in, he groans, "Thank you Doll."

Sucking on it greedily, I close my eyes, letting my senses expand on the pleasure spreading through my body. On the verge of cumming Steve stops, making Bucky pull away from me.

Sitting me up, Bucky slips behind me, pulling apart my legs, he whispers in my ear, "Are you ready?"

I nod my head, Steve looks down at me, "Use your words Baby Girl."

"Yes, I'm ready!"

Desperate, he smiles at me, before slipping himself into me slowly. Moaning I try to close my legs, only for Bucky to keep them steady. Pulling my head back, it rests on his shoulder, my moans fill the room as Steve fills me up.

Allowing me to adjust to his size, he speaks warmly, "You're doing great."

Humming in delight, he starts to move, he goes slow, only to quickly picking up the pace. Unable to focus he hits my special spot making me scream.

"Look at him Doll."

I try but fail, making him gently position my head to stare into Steve's hazed eyes. Bucky whispers, "Look at what you're doing to him, you're pushing him over the edge. You're squeezing him tightly, drain him."

"Yes sir!"

Rolling my hips, I feel Bucky's cock rubbing up against me.

"S-steve?"

Feeling his thrust growing sloppy, I speak up softly, "I'm on a p-pill."

This is enough for him to slam into me, making me groan in pleasure. Cumming, I feel him fill me up, slowing down, he kisses me gently, "She all yours."

Getting pushed on the bed, Bucky flips me, slamming his cock until it vanishes from my sight. I cover my mouth, trying to muffle my moans.

"Not tonight Doll."

Grabbing my arms he pulls me up, holding me close as he bounces me on his member. Holding onto him I claw his back, feeling him abuse my insides over and over again.

"Bucky! Bucky!"

I cum, but he doesn't stop, feeling his thrust grow sloppy he bites my nipple, making me shed a tear.

"Too g-good!"

Growing closer and closer, I tap his shoulder, "Close! Close!"

Going faster I cry out, cumming as he does, as he drains inside of me. Growing limp, he holds me close, rubbing my back gently. Whispering sweet words in my ear, "You did amazing Doll."

"He's right baby girl."

Slipping out of me I whine, feeling peace as he lays me down on the bed gently. Feeling a warm cloth meet my cunt I relax. Looking at the two as they clean me and each other off making me groan, "I wanna help."

Steve chuckled, "Not tonight, we wore you out."

I pout making Bucky, kiss the back of my hand, "Relax Doll, let us love you."

Looking at him I nod, feeling fulfilled as they slip into bed with me. Laying my head on Bucky's chest, I hold Steve in my arms, running my fingers through his hair.

Tonight has been simply perfect.