Chapter 14

Mature Content Ahead

Charlotte POV

I don't know how long we've been asleep, but when I wake up the morning light is seeping from under our bedroom door. Not wanting to wake the two up, I slip away from them, stretching my limbs as I put on one of their shirts and head into the kitchen.

Starting up the stove, I whip up some pancakes, adding some powdered sugar, berries, and syrup, I place the two plates on the tray. Making two cups of tea, each other their favorite flavors, and a protein bar, not feeling any hunger.

Slipping back into the bedroom, the scent of food, wakes them up, "Morning my loves~."

They smile, giving me a groggy good morning, showing me their appreciation for breakfast in bed, they quickly grow confused.

"Where's your plate?"

I look at Bucky, "Here."

Showing him the protein bar Steve take it out of my hand, and throws it across the room.

"Hey!"

Before I can say much else, Bucky slips a forkful of food in my mouth.

"You need to eat Doll."

Steve sips his tea, "That's right, cursing out Fury is a very tiring job."

I blush, accepting them feeding me until I'm full. Enjoying my peaceful morning I lean on Steve's shoulder, "How do you guys feel about renting out a Vacation home?"

Bucky hums, munching on the sweet desert, "I like the sound of that."

Steve smiles, "It's getting warmer, perfect time to be outdoors. How about a cabin."

I nod, "That sounds great."

That's how we got here, driving down the highway, as the city leaves far behind us. The music is playing the windows are rolled down, and I am stretched out, singing like I'm the only girl in the car.

The drive is long but worth it, making it to the large cabin, and taking everything out of the trunk while I scrub the place from top to bottom. I don't care how high the cleanliness rating is, I'm not getting sick cause someone didn't clean well enough.

Satisfied, I change the sheets while Steve puts away the food and Bucky makes sure all the appliances work.

With our suitcases in the bedroom, we plop down on the leather couch. I smile, "I can't believe it's been one year since we've met."

"It has?"

I nod, "Yeah."

Bucky places his hand on my thigh, "I'm glad we met you."

I smile, "Me too."

Our day continues peacefully settling in, we even made home made pizza. While the two were relaxing, I am in the bathroom getting ready for tonight. From scrubs to, cleaning supplies and a deep red lingerie set Maria helped me find. 

It's a long process but after an hour, I'm ready, giving myself a pep talk I walk into the bedroom.

Opening the front pouch of my suitcase I pull out a small bullet. Laying on the bed, I turn it on, releasing a low hum I rub it over my clothed clit. Relaxing, I let my little moans and whimpers roam free.

It doesn't take long for a pair of heavy steps to peak through the open door. Looking at them, I smile, "Hello."

I don't know what to say, my head is too fuzzy, way to fuzzy.

Nothing blurred as they stepped into the room, touching my body greedily. Keeping a firm grip on my vibrator Bucky grows impatient, snatching it out my hand he tosses it to god knows where.

Looking down at me his eyes darken with lust, "It would be a shame to rip your pretty little lace, don't you think Steve?"

Looking at the dirty blond he smiles, as calm and loving as he is, I find a lustful undertone under his grin that makes me shiver.

"I agree."

Touching me gently, they take their sweet time taking off my lingerie. I whine, feeling my damp cunt pulse as they continue to tease me.

I regret buying this stupid thing but the noticeable tents in there pants make it worth it. It doesn't take long for my little surprise to be revealed.

Steve's eyes widen making me giggle a bit, "Is that a bunny tail?"

Intrigued, Bucky flips me over, ass in the air, they look at it in interest.

I turn my head, allowing me to speak in a soft tone, "I thought maybe, I could have both of you, so I prepped myself."

All the hours of research and talking to the kind old lady at the sex shop was worth it. Hearing the sound of unbuckling and tossed shirts, I feel someone pull on it.

Moaning, I grip the sheets, "Interesting."

I can practically feel Bucky's smirk, "This is the best idea you've ever had Doll."

Feeling him yank it out, I cry, unprepared for the sudden sensation.

"You even got it wet for us, you're so sweet Baby Girl."

Blushing at his words, Bucky pulls me back, aligning himself. Feeling his head poke it, I whine, watching Steve place himself in front of me, he aligns himself with my dripping cunt.

The two work together, one of there hands on either side of my waist, "Are you ready Doll?"

I nod my head, then everything flashes.

Crying out, my eyes roll back as they plunge inside of me. Gripping Steve's chest, I shudder, as the pain turns into an unexplainable pleasure.

"B-Bucky, S-Steve, please m-more."

This is enough for them to start slowly trusting into me, feeling full, my moans aren't silenced as they go back and forth. Scaring Steve's chest, Bucky grips my hips tightly, "So fucking tight."

I squeeze the two at the erotic comment, making them grunt in pleasure. Going faster, I can't stop myself from drooling, as my head hums and my heart burns. Feeling Steve place his hand on my cheek, he makes me look at him, "You're doing so good Baby Girl."

Kissing me, he slips his tongue in, turning me into putty in his hand. Parting from me, Bucky gently pulls the back of my neck. Leaning my head on his shoulder he leans in kissing me passionately.

Getting used to the stead motion of the two, I notice them looking at each other. As if they're talking without saying a single word. Stopping, I whine, "What's going on-AH!"

These motherfucker just synced up, what kind of shit.

Thrusting into me slow but hard, I feel them destroy me over and over again. Leaning on Bucky the two sandwich me, taking an ear they flood my thoughts with blissful words of pleasure and erotic moans.

Going faster, they call out my name over and over again, feeling myself grow closer their thrust becomes rigged. Hitting their peak, I meet mine, as we, as one, reach our climax. Limp, we catch our breaths.

The sweet kisses and praises make my heart flutter and my cheek flush. Pulling out of me, I moan one last time, staining the blanket below.

Helping me lay down, I try to move, failing I groan as Bucky leaves to get a warm cloth. Steve kisses my forehead, rubbing my skin gently, "Nooo, I wanna do the cleanup."

Bucky chuckles, "Doll, I don't think you'll be walking for a while."

I pout, making Steve peck my lips, "You couldn't even get up if you tried."

Spreading my legs, Bucky cleans me off, then Steve then me. Slipping next to us, he takes the big blanket that was pushed on the floor a while ago and covers us up. Surrounded by their warmth and scent I lay on my back, feeling them lace their fingers with mine as they rest on my body.