Chapter 21

Charlotte POV

Laying against Steve, I get woken up in the middle of the night by Bucky eating me out. It's nice but what's even nicer is letting me be the big spoon. Sleeping soundly, I get waken up again to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Bucky groans while Steve wraps himself around me tighter.

Sitting up sheepishly, I slip out of bed, Steve whispers softly, "I can go Baby Girl."

I shake my head, "It's ok."

As soon as I stand I fall, making Bucky chuckle, "You ok down there?"

I giggle, "Yes."

Steve rolls over, sitting up a bit, "What if you get hurt."

Standing up weakly, I slip on Bucky's shirt, putting on Steve's boxers slowly, "Then I'll let it go or something."

This makes Steve chuckle, wobbling through my apartment, I go downstairs, checking the peephole I see the sidewalk.

Unlocking the door, I get ready to attack only to meet, "Brianna!?"

Jumping me she gives me a tight hug, gripping the wall so I don't fall, joy spreads through me, I can't help but laugh.

She does the same as I use all my strength to spin her around, "Brianna!"

Letting her go, she closes the door behind me, "Fuck I've missed you Lottie, you've been worrying me sick! You haven't been answering my text and you've been lying to me."

Before I can deny it, she interrupts, "And don't say you're not, because you've been adding way too many emoji's to our string."

I sigh, "Come upstairs, I have a lot to tell you."

Walking up the narrow hallways, she giggles, "Looks like you've been busy."

I blush, "Yes, one thing that isn't a lie is that they live with me."

"Oh great! I would love to meet them."

Making it to the top she plops down on the couch, "They should rest, we had a long day yesterday."

Leaving a sticky note on the doorknob, I close the door, letting them rest. Looking through my bookshelf, I take out Bri's favorite.

Slipping on the record she smiles, "This is my shit!"

Bob Marley plays lowly, as she revels in the music, I make her a cup of tea and me a cup of coffee.

Handing her a tweetie bird mug, she takes it smelling the sweet-scented tea. Blowing on my coffee it cools, allowing me to drink it with ease.

"Now, tell me what's going on."

"Well..."

Telling her about what happened, from the experiments, why I was taken, my powers, everything really. She listens quietly allowing her expressions and watery eyes to tell me everything.

"Oh my god Charlotte."

Before I could reassure her, I hear the bedroom door open. Seeing my boys step out, surprisingly fully clothed they smile at Bri.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Steve and this is Bucky, we've heard so much about you."

Excited for her to get to know them she throws the pink mug at them. Dodging it she tries to jump them but I hold her back.

"Brianna what the fuck!"

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT HER!"

I can already see the guilt and shock on their faces, "Brianna stop it!"

"NO! YOU DO EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE! YOU HELP THEM AND CARE FOR THEM AND PROTECT THEM! BUT NO ONE DOES THE SAME FOR YOU! THERE FUCKING HEROES AND THEY COULDN'T PROTECT YOU! THEY COULDN'T STOP YOU FROM BEING TAKEN!? I WON'T ACCEPT IT!"

"BRIANNA!"

She holds back a sob, pulling her towards me, turning her around I look into her eyes, "Bri stop it. You will not come into my home and blame them for something out of their control. They spent months looking for me and spent even longer helping me put the pieces back together. Without them I would be broken,  I don't think...I don't think I would even be here."

I push the strands of hair from her face, "They mean the world to me, they saved me, more than you know. So don't, ever, blame them or point the finger at them, because they are my heros', there my love, they're my world."

She starts to cry, wiping her tears I give her a small smile, "I'm sorry...it's just, you are so good. You do so much and this happens to you, you don't deserve this, you don't deserve any more pain. You even protected me. You even..."

I hold her close, "We're supposed to keep it to our grave, Bri."

Stroking her hair, I remember the time I killed a man for her, a bad bad man. I was small and she was even smaller but that day, our bond became endless.

Trying to control her breath, she sits up, looking at the two as they stare, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry, and thank you for taking care of my sister."

Rubbing her back she looks at me and smiles, "I...I should go back to my hotel. I'm sorry for showing up out of nowhere."

I shake my head, "It's ok, send me the address so I can take you to dinner later."

She nods, heading downstairs she leaves my home leaving a loud silence in my home.

Looking at the two, Bucky breaks the ice, "Well that went better than I except."

I laugh, "Goofball."

Steve wraps his arms around me, kissing my forehead. I know they want to say more but, they already know the words that are going to slip from my lips.

My sister stayed in New York for the next week, from Dinner, Brunch, and a family lunch, she left feeling better knowing the truth. You may be surprised, but this gave me the courage to think about visiting my parents in Mexico.

To tell them the truth about my life, what I've been through, and my future.

What's the worst that can happen?

Well, there going to be pissed, because I have to do something before I see them.