Chapter 10

Mature Content Ahead

Charlotte POV

Time continues to go by, as Steve and Bucky make up for lost time by taking me out on more dates. Some with both of them, or just one at a time, but either way, it leaves me loving and wanting them more and more.

Fast asleep in my bed, I hear my phone ring over and over, then I get a call. Answering I yawn, "H-hello?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I smile at the sound of my little sisters' voice, "Thank you, Brianna."

Putting her on speaker I see some happy birthday text from my parents, Steve and Bucky.

"Soooo what are you planning on doing for your birthday."

I smile, "Relaxing and heading to the soup kitchen."

She groans, "Charlotte! Why don't you go do something fun!"

I giggle, "Helping people is fun."

"But all you do is help people, instead of sleeping all day by yourself! It's your birthday after all!"

Blinking slowly, I chuckle, "Yes, yes, but helping people is my way of treating myself, I love the joy it brings."

"I'm surprised your not a nun."

"Woah now, I still need my dick girl."

She laughs, "Yes, yes I know! Speaking of which, how is it going with your boyfriends!"

I smile, "It's going well, I still don't know how I'm going to tell my parents."

"Yeah, they are pretty traditional, but they're open-minded."

I shrug my shoulders, "I know, it's just they want me to get married and settle down behind a white picket fence! You know Dad wants to walk me down an isle and if I end up staying with them forever that'll never happen. I don't even care if I'm married or I guess legally so. I just want to be happy with them."

"Then do it! They'll understand, all they want you, want us to be is happy! There's no need to stress about it, it's your birthday."

I nod, "You're right, thanks."

"Anytime, now go to bed! You shouldn't be up so late!"

I laugh, "Ok, ok, goodnight!"

"Night!"

Hanging up, I lay back down, letting the scent of Bucky's shirt and Steve's shorts put me to sleep.

Since Maria is taking over today, I got to sleep in, waking up I start my birthday with a bubble bath. Talking with Steve since Bucky is on a quick mission.

Parting ways from him, I get dressed before driving off to the Charity Center. Parking, I sign in before heading to the back. Greeting everyone, we start working, cooking the heavy food and side dishes with love and care.

Opening the doors, I keep the food coming while the others serve the needy. Switching off with another I smile at the people walking by, getting them with loving tone. As they day went and the lines emptied, we passed out containers that were donated. Allowing the needy to have food to go, something to settle their stomach's for later. Closing the doors I see it's getting pretty late, missing a lot of text, I reply to as many as I can before helping everyone clean.

Bidding my farewell I head back home, feeling a little sleepy but satisfied. Locking my car door, I open my front door. Heading upstairs, I yawn, making it to the top, I turn on my light.

"Surprise!"

"AHH!"

Seeing Bucky and Steve holding a birthday cake I smile, "You guys!"

Walking over to them, they sing the little song, feeling special I blow out the candles, wishing this happiness remains forever.

I smile at the two, kissing each deeply on the lips. They already had the Lord of the Ring ready along with a gift for each prepared for me.

Gifting me a heated blanket and a Bubble Bath Self care kit, I couldn't be happier. Eating the carrot cake, I feel comfort and joy as we watch the fairy tale like movie with joy and laughter.

Under the comfort of the warm blanket, I cuddle the two hoping the night wouldn't end.

Another month passes, leading up to Thanksgiving.

Since both didn't have any family and mine is scattered, so we decided to have it at my place. They are not in charge of bringing anything but drinks and fucking plates. They may like flavored food but that doesn't mean they know how to cook it.

So I worked on the dinner, enjoying brushing up my skills. The two of course felt bad but when I ask them how they make macaroni and Yams, I can't help but be fucking appalled.

So I teach them a thing or too, not being afraid to be a bit intimate as I hold them, helping them chop the ingredients and season the food. With the sides ready and the Turkey in the oven, we sleep, waking up to cooked food and light jazz.

The way there eyes sparkle as they scarf down the food brings me joy, knowing the two love the recipes passed down through my family.

I still got it!

With full belly's and plenty of leftovers we decide to stay inside to watch movies, dance and nap. Waking up from my slumber, as I lay between the two, I grow hungry, but in a different way.

Half asleep I start to kiss along Bucky's neck, sucking on it gently. He groans making me frown, moving over to Steve, I lick his neck gently, nibbling on his skin but he doesn't budge.

Irritated, I push the two on there back, sliding them to together, I take a breath. I'm surprised they're not awake.

Straddling Bucky, I continue to tease his neck, as my hand finds its way up Steve's shirt. I whisper softly, "Wake up, I'm hungry."

Bucky groans, openings his eyes slowly, "Doll?"

Looking at him desperately, I sit up, "I'm hungry."

Rolling my hips, he blushes, as arousal goes straight to his member.

"Can I?"

He nods, "Of course you can Doll."

With Steve still fast asleep, I crawl down, slipping his cock out. It's thick and long, licking the tip Bucky's breath hitches. Sucking the tip he curses under his breath. Hearing his small pants and moans, I keep going, gradually taking him deeper and deeper in my mouth.

Hitting his base, I suck his member harder, making him buck his hips. Bobbing my head I let my tongue wrap around his member the best it can. Feeling him grip my hair, he fucks my face, making me moan.

"Doll. Doll. DOLL!"

Cumming, I take it all down, drinking every last drop greedily.

I want more, releasing him, he pants, his shouts are enough to wake Steve up to the erotic sight. His cock is hard, with pre-cum leaking from his member, crawling over to him, he sits up as I grow closer.

Releasing him, I smile, kissing along his long member. Sucking in the side, his breath hitches, "Shit Baby Girl!"

I chuckle, "I didn't know you can cuss? I wanna hear more."

Taking his cock I choke a bit, refusing to release him I let my tongue flatten to take him all the way. Gripping my head tightly, he takes off my bonnet, running his fingers through my locs. Sucking greedily, cold air hits my damp cunt.

Feeling Bucky suck on my clit, I moan, bucking my hips. He grabs onto my thighs keeping me steady as he licks between my folds. Eating me out, I feel weak but that doesn't stop me from sucking Steve.

Looking up at him, I watch his eyes roll back, making me hum in delight. Thrusting into my mouth, I meet him, matching his speed.

Cumming, I take it down, drinking the warm fluid thankfully. Sucking his cock clean, I moan, cumming as Bucky lightly pulls my folded clit. Cleaning me up, I release Steve, crawling to the middle of the bed I smile softly, "Best Thanksgiving ever."