Chapter 15

Mature Content Ahead

Charlotte POV

Sucking On Steve's man boobies, I smile softly, leaving a deep bruised mark. I've been spending the last hour leaving hickeys all over them. I can barely move, when I do the pain makes me wince, increasing the urge to continue to bruise them.

Feeling Bucky stir, I pretend to be asleep, he slips away, making me snicker.

"Why are you laughing Baby Girl?"

Looking up at Steve I see Bucky leaning against the bathroom door, "Doll?"

I hide in the pillow feeling Steve laughs at the sight of Bucky, "You don't look better yourself."

He gets up, leaving me to hold the pillow, hiding my mischievous smirk. Steve's eyes widen at the sight, "You little minx."

I giggle deviously, "I couldn't do much because I can barely move!"

Bucky marches over to me, wrapping the sheet around me he lifts me up. "We can help with that."

Carrying me I look at Steve as he follows behind slipping on his boxes I stick out my tongue. Bucky does the same making me whine, "Nuuuu."

Steve chuckles, "You'll see more later Baby Girl."

Wrapping my arms around Bucky, I smile at Steve, as the dark-haired man sets me down on the stool. Watching the two pull out some ingredients for breakfast I lean against the high table.

"Can one of you pass the speaker over to me!"

Bucky does so, connecting the speaker, to my phone I smile seeing Stevie Wonder cross my screen. Heading into my favorite playlist, I pick a song, smiling at the melody I kick my feet.

"I see us in the park. Strolling the summer days of imaginings in my head. And words from our hearts. Told only to the wind, felt even without being said."

Listening to Stevie continue the song, the fresh smell of food and the hums coming from my favorite men make my heart swell. Slipping off the blanket, I place my feet on the ground. Putting a little weight on it, I smile, as I take slow, small steps towards Steve.

Wrapping my arms around him from behind, I lean against his bruised back. Peaking over his back I see the small stack of omelets.

Looking over at Bucky, I touch his arm as he places the French toast on the hot pan. He smiles, "You miss me that much Doll? I'm right here."

I smile, "I know."

Steve chuckles, "Sit down Baby Girl, I'm almost done."

I kiss his back, slipping back on the stool, enjoying the sight of the two as Bucky pours me a glass of apple juice and Steve slides three plates my way. Turning down the music I blush, "Thank you for the food!"

Munching away, I kick my feet, enjoying the food, enjoying the morning. With plans to go fishing and no one to disturb us, we make our way down the dock. I've never fished before, and the two are excited to show me the ropes.

Sitting on the boat with them, we drink chilled beers, with our rods in hand, waiting for a fish to bite. With silent talking, a freeing breeze, and a warm smile on my face.

Lost in endless thoughts, I feel a pull, and tugging tightly, I start to reel it in.

"You got this!"

Pulling it in I smile at the large brown trout, posing with it Steve takes the picture, making me smile. Letting the fish go, I smile at the two, proud of my first catch. The day continues, relishing in each other, enjoying the time that slows like malaise on a cold day. 

On my way to pick up a bottle of water after a long day, I stub my toe, "Shit. Fuck. Dammit!"

"Doll, I didn't know you had such a dirty mouth."

I raise my eyebrow, I know he's heard me cuss before. Turning around I bump into Steve, "He's right you know, such a dirty little mouth."

Looking up at him, he rubs the bottom of my lip with his thumb. Lightly pushing me against the counter top I tilt my head, "You know I've cussed before, what's wrong Stevie? Can't handle me saying fuck?"

His eyes darken, "Or Shit."

He holds my hips roughly, "Or-"

"I'd advise you not to finish your sentence Doll."

Hearing his belt unbuckle, Steve places me up on the countertop. Taking off my shirt and slipping off my shorts. Leaving me in my underwear, he slips it off, tossing my bra.

"Fuck your messy Steve."

Gripping my cheeks, he looks down at me, "You need to be punished."

Letting me go roughly, he steps aside, letting Bucky step forward. Looking up at him mischievously, I tilt my head, "What's wrong Bucky? You don't like me cursing either, you know fuck is my favorite world."

He grabs my neck roughly, not too tight, but tight enough to soak the fake marble.

"It's Sargent tonight Doll."

Slipping inside of me I moan, still feeling tender from last night. I curse under my breath, "Shit Sargent."

He slams me against the countertop, "Not cussing Doll."

Fucking me, I moan softly, curing here and there, enjoying the rough treatment as he leaves me numb in the kitchen, panting, I try to grab him.

"Let me clean you off, Sargent."

Steve picks me up, slamming me on his member. Shouting out, he thrust into me, over and over again, feeling Bucky slip himself into me I whimper. Sucking him generously, I grip Bucky's thigh, closing my eyes as the pleasure begins to become too much.

"See Baby Girl, look what happens when we clean out that filthy mouth of yours."

Humming in response, I feel Bucky release himself. Taking it down, I release him, looking up at him, my moans fill the dining room. Bucky lifts my chin, smiling at me, "So beautiful."

Feeling Steve go faster, I shudder feeling myself grow closer. Hitting my peak, Steve fills me up, holding me close he pulls me back. Kissing my neck he sucks on my skin, Bucky smiles, "I'll start the bath."

"Thank you Sargent~."