Chapter 13

Charlotte POV

What's the best way to wake up?

The fresh smell of bacon?

The sound of birds fighting?

No, kisses and touches.

Bucky kisses my neck gently, while Steve rubs on my body, kissing my stretch marks and fupa, making me feel special and loved.

"Good Morning you two~"

"Morning Doll."

"Morning Baby Girl."

Fuck this is amazing, feeling this is amazing.

Our morning is peaceful, showering, relaxing, and touching. As the weeks go by, they end up moving in with me. After finding out that Steve lives on the compound and Bucky barely has furniture I open my doors to them.

And let me tell you, waking up to two beefy men loving on your thickness is the nothing short of heaven. February comes making the shop pick up again, so I decide to surprise the two with a Valentine's date at a large jazz club.

Drinks, simple food, and an open dance floor, I think it'll be perfect. They don't know where I'm taking them, I'm excited and aroused seeing them in fitted dress shirts and slacks. I did make sure to serve them a home-cooked meal before going, knowing that we'll do more dancing than anything else.

Arriving, the dim lights and smooth music make the two smile, I whisper to the two, "Surprise!"

Getting a table, we order some light drinks, listening to the jazz as we chat and laugh. It's nice seeing the two relax. Taking my hand Bucky leads me to the dance floor, little laughter fills the air as we enjoy ourselves. Spinning me, Steve picks up where we left off, holding me close.

The three of us shift with the music, from fast to slow, letting the night take us.

This is the last time the three of us relaxed like this.

Both of their missions start to pile up, even affecting Bucky's birthday leaving me alone and getting a message from Sam.

And when they get home, they crash before rushing out the door, needed again by the world. I'm not even mad at them, but a month of this has pushed me over the edge. Waiting for the two to get home, I hear the door open.

Watching as the two greet me, they fall on the bed, quickly drifting to sleep. Tying up my hair, I roll up my sleeves, pushing both of the heavy men on their stomachs. With a pair of scissors in hand, I cut open their shirts.

Feeling devious and pleased with my small act of revenge for shredding mine so much. Ripping the rest of their shirts I throw it away. Pulling down their pants, I leave their boxers on. Quickly tossing their clothes in the laundry basket I get to work.

First things first, there bruises.

Rubbing the ointment on their colored and cut skin I frown.  I don't have bandages but I do have silly face band-aids, it doesn't take long for their bodies to be littered with them. Rotating them back and forth is hard fucking work but it's worth it.

Stradling Bucky, I pour some lotion in my hand and begin rubbing his back. Fixing the knots, and strains Bucky groans lightly in between his light snores. Feeling him relax, I stop, shifting over to Steve, to do the same.

Once both men are practically butter, I turn them over, allowing them to lay on their backs. Sleeping deeply I step into the bathroom, taking out two packs of face masks, and a container of face wipes, I get to work.

Cleaning the dirt off their faces, I slip on their lemon and grapefruit-scented face mask. Taking pictures, I put my own on, reading a magazine between the two as they rest peacefully.