Surprise Visitors

Life is full of dreams. I never thought you'd become mine.

"Alright! I'm going to call out names! Those whose names were called are going to go downstairs to the large studio!" my teacher, Ms. Poetry, said.

My name is Grace and I'm 15 almost 16 years old, have golden blond hair, crystal blue eyes, am a little over 5 feet tall (yeah, I'm very short), was a former high-level gymnast that committed fully to dance when I was 13, am muscular, have two younger sisters who are also in dance. I would definitely say that I'm very pretty, I owe it all to my mother.

I was with my age group, 15-18 plus Abigail, who is 14, and the 11-14, which my younger sister, Liberty is in. We had just finished warm-ups and stretching and were waiting for instructions on where to go for our first class of the day.

"Listening ears open! Abigail, Savannah, Paris, Darianna, Faith, Vivienne, and Grace. You are all going downstairs to the studio." Ms. Poe (that's her nickname), said. The studio we were going to was used for rehearsing entire shows. It had large carpeted stairs used for sitting on while each piece would go. 

We all quickly gather our things, water bottles, dance bags, and phones before heading downstairs with Ms. Poe.

"Why are we going there?" I asked, curious because we didn't usually go to the studio for class.

"Oh, just a quick change of schedule." she answered nonchalantly.

"Ohhhh, okay." Dari said.

"Are we learning a new dance instead of having a class?" Abi asked from the back.

"Not really. It's sort of like learning a new dance." Ms. Poe replied vaguely, still looking ahead as we walked down the long hallway to the studio. We all exchanged looks because of Ms. Poe's response.

"Have you heard about the rumors that BTS is in the US somewhere?" Faith asked me as she walked beside me. Abi, Faith, and I are huge fans of BTS, so we all keep track of the K-pop band's latest news.

"Really?" I exclaimed in shock. "They don't have any concerts or interviews planned, right?"

"Not that I know of." Faith replied.

"I heard the name BTS." Abi accused sarcastically, approaching us from behind. "What about BTS?" she asked as she walked on the other side of me.

"The rumors about BTS being here in the States." I informed her.

"It's crazy right?!" she exclaimed. "We'll find out eventually what they're up to if they actually are here sooner or later."

"I guess so. But what could they possibly be doing? Taking a vacation?" I suggested.

"Maybe." Faith surmised.

When we reached the studio doors, Ms. Poe held the door open and we all walked in, Ms. Poe closed the door behind her once we were all inside. She set her binder, phone, and handheld speaker down. We all shrugged off our bags, and put our phones and water bottles down before walking to the middle of the floor.

"Ooh, it's a little chilly in here." Faith shivered while rubbing her arms.

"It's always cold in here." I grumbled.

"And Mrs. Gabrielle isn't even here all the time." Savannah interjected. Gabrielle is the director of our studio, and always has the A/C super cold.

"What song are you gonna play?" Paris asked Poetry.

"Oh, you'll see." she glanced up with a smile from her phone. The mini speaker then said, "Bluetooth connected." Ms. Poe pushed something on her phone and then the song came on.