Saying Goodbye

Love hurts so bad, so bad, yeah. But I can't say goodbye, it hurts me even more. How can I go on if you're not here with me? Don't you need me? Don't you love me? Won't you ever come back to me?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grace's pov

We were all standing at a large base with the guys, who were about to be taken to their base for boot camp. We were all crying, mostly the girls were, the guys were trying to be strong but even they had watery eyes. Jimin engulfed me in a tight hug when he saw me burst into tears, "Don't cry, jamae. It'll make me cry too." he wiped the tears away tenderly and I smiled bleakly for him, causing him to smile and squint his eyes adorably. I saw Jin and Minji standing together, whispering; Jin stroking her head gently as Minji sniffled and shook from her tears before Jin enveloped her in a tight hug. There might be something between those two, I thought before turning to Taehyung and Faith, who were also very close together. Poor Faith, I know she doesn't have the courage to tell Taehyung before he leaves.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Faith's pov

Oh, Taehyung, if only you knew how I felt about you! If only you knew how I lie awake at night dreaming about what we could be. What we could have. A house, a ring, kids. But I don't have the courage to tell you and I'm afraid it's too late now. I thought as I stared into Taehyung's beautiful eyes with my own watery ones; he held my hands as he talked softly to me, trying to make me feel better.

But I could only stare at him and marvel at his beauty. Yes, he is beautiful, at least to me he is. His nose, perfect lips that form an even more perfect boxy smile, his almond shaped eyes that reveal so much, his brown hair that frames his face perfectly, his sharp jawline, the way he carries himself, everything about him is perfection. Sometimes, I wish he could just figure out how I feel for him; how much I love him.

Whenever he catches me staring at him, does he sense something under the surface? Does he see what's in my eyes? Does he see how in love I am with him? Probably not and it's too late now. He'll never be able to truly know how I feel.

When Taehyung releases me from our embrace, he looks into my eyes, lingering for a moment before walking away. Please don't fall in love with someone else.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grace's pov

Jungkook walked up to me now, hands in his pockets, trying to be tough but his eyes say something else. "Grace, I'm going to miss you so much. What will I do without your hugs or smiles?!" he engulfed me in a big hug as he says this, revealing another part to him I didn't know.

"I don't know what I'll do without you either." I buried my tear filled eyes into his chest, inhaling his scent for the last time. I felt safe in his arms, I felt loved even if it wasn't the kind of love I hope for. Jungkook pulled back some and tipped my chin; he smiled sadly and wiped away my tears just as Jimin had, but he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead, sending heat waves through my body. Does he know the effect he has on me? I tried not to let it show how much his kiss effected me.

"I love you." my heart soared only to plummet at his next words. "Jamae." heart shattering, I knew in that moment that he would never feel the way I feel towards him. Tears started streaming down my cheeks, and Jungkook reached out to wipe them away, though he didn't know the reason behind my tears, "I will miss you too, Grace." he hugged me before joining the rest of the members. "Write to me, jamae." I nodded and Jungkook ran back up to me and engulfed me in one last hug.