Mountain Getaway Pt.1

Sometimes I feel like I could be a book with so many beautiful stories but still untitled.

Grace's pov

Three days later...

"Namjoon! Did you pack the sunscreen?!" Taehyung yelled out into the hallway.

"Yes! That's the fifth time you asked me!" Namjoon called back. It was utter chaos in that apartment building; we were running in and out of rooms, scurrying to pack and not forget anything. We had booked a large plot of land with two houses, a trailer, and a bunch of other things. We had to buy stuff for hiking because we were going to be doing a lot of that. We were trying to get out of there by 11 AM because it was a several hour drive to where we were going to.

"Grace! Did you pack that extra thing of hairspray for me?" Yunji yelled, causing a few curious neighbors poking their heads out the door, wondering what the hell was going on. Which was just their celebrity neighbors being chaotic and seriously under-prepared.

"Yes!" I shouted back.

"Ok, thanks so much!" she walked away.

Sticking my head out of our door, "Why do you need it anyways?! We're literally going to be in the woods most of the time!"

"I might run into a super hot guy and need to get my hair fixed quickly!" she explained nonchalantly.

A couple members stopped in the hallway, staring at Yunji, "What?" she asked, giving us a look.

"Yunji, there is literally a 0.00000000000001 percent chance of that ever happening. Like, what the heck." Yunji most definitely cares about her looks, which we all do, but she is totally extra when it comes to looks.

"I mean, you have seven hot guys around you everyday and you don't fix your hair." Namjoon remarked before walking out with a large hiking backpack filled with stuff.

"That's different." she defended.

"You are seriously on another level, Yoonie." Faith stated with a shake of her head.

"I know right?" she smirked and flipped her hair. "I'm awesome." Faith and I rolled our eyes at each other and walked out together with our large suitcases.

"You'd think I'd be surprised by Yoonie but I'm not." Faith remarked as we waited for the elevator to go down.

Hearing the chime and the doors opening, I walked ahead, "Neither am I. I expect it now. Remember how shocked we were when she packed two huge suitcases of clothes and a duffel bag just to go to LA for two weeks?"

Faith burst into laughter, "Omg, we thought she was crazy!"

I laughed as well, "That was enough clothes to last her a month!"

"Yeah." Faith threw her suitcase into the back of Jungkook's SUV and turned to me, gesturing for me to give her mine.

"Oh, thanks." I smiled as I handed it to her. "You bet." she smiled and put it on top of hers, making sure it was in there all the way before shutting the door.

We went back up to our level, "I'm gonna miss the guys." Faith said sadly. "Especially Taehyung."

I looked up at her then, "Especially Taehyung?" I asked, confused.

A defensive look came in her eyes when she made eye contact, but relaxed when she saw no mockery in my eyes, "Yes, especially him."

I let out a sigh, "I feel you."

She tilted her head at me, "What do you mean?"

"I'm gonna miss someone terribly as well." I admitted.