Special Moments

Love isn't always about the person you end up marrying. Sometimes it's about the person who taught you it was real in the first place.

Grace's pov

Hearing a knock on our door, I jumped off the couch, "Coming!" my bare feet padded on the wood floor. Looking through the peephole, I saw Jungkook. Opening the door with a smile, "Hey, Jungkook. What's up?"

He held up some keys in his hand, "Taehyung gave me the keys to his Mustang and I was wondering if you'd wanna come with me and take it for a spin?" a smirk on his face. God, why is he so hot.

"I would love too! Just let me get ready." I replied. "You can come in if you want." I opened the door wide for him and with a smile he walked past me into the room. He looked around with a smile before looking down at me, "I love your decorative touches. You have nice taste."

I blushed, "Oh, thanks. You can have a seat on the couch of you want. I'll be out in a few minutes." I walked into my room and picked out a white blouse with an asymmetrical jean skirt and some sneakers.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on some light makeup

I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on some light makeup. I picked up my phone and purse before unlocking my bedroom door and walking into the living room. Jungkook heard me coming and looked up from his phone with a warm smile. A strange look came into his eyes as he looked me up and down, "You look very pretty." he complimented. I blushed, "Thanks" I held my purse in front of me and bit my lip.

He walked up to me and put a hand on my back, "Let's go." and we both walked out together. We walked into the parking lot and he held up the keys pushing the button on the key fob and a loud beeping sound came from Tae's convertible. Jungkook confused me when he walked with me to the passenger side. He opened the door for me and gestured for me to get in. "Oh, thank you." was all I could say.

He walked around and slid into the driver's seat, "It's a couple hours drive out of Seoul. We're going to one of my favorite spots as a child and maybe once we get on the highway where there's not a whole lot of cars I'll let you take this bad boy straightaways." he said this as he started the car and slowly started backing out. Damn, even his driving is sexy. Wow, I just thought that.

My eyes widened, "Seriously?!"

He nodded, "I haven't driven in so long!" I commented.

He laughed, "I bet." we were quiet until we got on the highway and were about to go over the bridge when Jungkook asked, "Do you mind if I play some music?"

"Oh, no not at all. Long drives were meant for music in my most humble opinion."

He chuckled at my choice of words, "And I most definitely agree." he pushed some buttons and the car was filled with music. We jammed to Fire, Danger, Boy In Luv, and ON. Then it played God's Menu, Back Door, and Thunderous by Stray Kids. A bunch of other kpop songs played, passing the time quickly.