Public School? Hell No

In a world full of temporary things, you are a perpetual feeling.

Grace's pov

The next day...

All fourteen members of Bangtan Sonyeondan were sitting at a rather long table in a meeting room. Abby and Dari were sitting next to me as we waited in uncertainty because our manager just called a meeting out of the blue this morning.

The door opened and in walked Manager-nim holding some folders. Setting them down on the table and taking a seat, he let out a sigh. "So, how many of you are still currently attending school?" Abby, Dari, and I raised our hands. I took notice of Jungkook holding up his hand as well.

"In high school Jungkook. You are in college." our manager scolded him.

"Okay, so you three are going to be attending public school." Manager said.

Leaning forward, "Uh, I don't think so. I would like to continue my home schooling please."

He looked at me, "Sorry, but there will be no one to watch you. And we really value education, so this is the best that we can do." he said apologetically.

"What grade am I doing though?" I asked.

"You will be doing 10th grade with Dari of course." he said.

"Oh God no. I did Geometry last year. That was hell. I don't intend on going through hell again. I'm already doing all Junior year classes. So I would love it if you put me in the grade that I'm actually in please. I've always intended on graduating a year early and I don't plan on changing that now." I said seriously, not backing down.

Manager sighed, "All right. I'll talk to the principal." He stood up abruptly. Wow, this meeting was short. He walked towards the door, but turned back to me, "Oh and Grace, you'll have Niki as your classmate. And he will show you guys around the school." Wait a minute. I'm going to be Nishimura Riki's classmate? This is so cool!"

"Arraso." Abby, Dari, and I said with a bow. He left and all of us filed out after him. So, I'm starting public school next week, which is literally in two days. Holy shit! We have school in two days! We have to get supplies, books, backpacks, and our uniforms!

"Uh, guys we have a tinsy, weensy problem." I said.

They all stopped, "What?" Namjoon asked.

"We literally have NOTHING for school. No uniforms, supplies, books, or backpacks." I counted the items off with my fingers.

Jin's eyes widened, "We really have hurry then! Give me your sizes! I'll send an email out right away to order them." we quickly did so.

"I'll take these three out shopping for school supplies." Jimin offered.

"Sounds like a plan." Dari said, looking at Abby and I.

"Let's go!" Abby cheered.

>>>>>>>>>>>

*Time skip*

We finished shopping several hours later, and I was already excited for school. I picked super aesthetic items.

 I picked super aesthetic items