Sneak Peak

Here's the special sneak peek into the next book, When I'm With You I'm In Utopia!

________________

"Where are we going next, Jungkook?" I asked, looking up at his handsome face.

His eyes were filled with boyish excitement, he grabbed my hand and started dragging me behind him, "Come on! I'll show you!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted out above the drone of Seoul. "Can you slow down please? You can't run in heels!"

He looked back and stopped, apologizing. He slowed his pace and walked by my side in silence, I looked around and took in the sight around me. I've never really been in Seoul at night, and even when I was, I was too worried about being recognized by a fan to pay much attention to the beauty around me.

We walked for about ten minutes until we reached the waterway and I gasped at the beautiful sight. I had forgotten it was the Seoul Lantern Festival. It was gorgeous, the artistry and colors flooded my senses, leaving me in awe. "I've never seen these in real life before, Jungkook." I looked up at him with a glowing smile, "Thank you."

He smiled and simply put his hand around my waist, pulling me closer. "Anything for you." We watched as the lanterns went by until the show was over before heading to a more secluded part of the river where we could watch the fireworks show easily. We could take off our masks then, since no one was around to recognize us. It was slightly chilly, and I shivered, feeling the goose bumps covering my body.

I then felt a pair of warm hands place something weighty on my shoulders. My head came up and met Jungkook's gaze, his jacket on my shoulders, "Here."

Blushing, I looked down at my feet, "Thanks."

Hearing an explosion in the distance, I looked up and my lips parted in delight, the sky alight with bursts of color. "They're beautiful, aren't they?" Jungkook's arm wrapped around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder, sighing in contentment. "Yes." he replied, gazing down at me. I smiled and turned my attention back to the beautiful display before me.

"Grace, I have something to ask you." He broke the long silence between us.

Looking up at him, "Okay." my tone encouraged him to continue.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he was looking down as he said this, insecurity in his eyes.

Heart melting, I wrapped my arms around his waist, looking up into his eyes, "I thought you'd never ask." I closed my eyes and lifted my chin, our lips connecting. The fireworks were still going off in the distance, matching the beating of our hearts. My hands spread across his chest, feeling the toned muscles underneath; cupping my hip, he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. His hand tipped my head back, digging his hands into my hair. Wanting more, my lips parted softly, leaning into him. "Grace." he mumbled huskily, his hands encircling my waist. He raised his head, eyes dark. He searched my eyes for a moment before pressing his lips onto mine softly for a moment.

"Grace?"

"Yes?"

"You are my utopia."